• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

((Ooops.))
Mysti and Chris walked into the room they were meeting in. "Sooo... what's goin' on?" Chris asked.

"Well, I hope everything goes well for you two."
He walked in the other direction. "Link and Zelda! What a great pun!"

"Well, we're waiting for everyone else to arrive, and then we will divi up the flying arrangements." Dr. Lehrer said.

Zelda folded her arms, glaring at Ned.
"You will never say that again, or I shall be forced to shed my peaceable ways and kick your butt. Just a warning."
She smiled pleasantly at him, then released Kitty.
"Dr. Lehrer, I have this covered, at least for about three other people. Kitty, transform into a Salamence."
The Pokemon obeyed, shimmering a moment before becoming the giant dragon Pokemon.
"Having a Pokemon that knows transform does have its perks. Sadly, she won't be nearly as strong in fights as a regular Salamence, but that doesn't matter. Who needs a ride?"

Last edited:
"I will too, Ned. Even I don't think that is funny. Plus, this Zelda is way hotter than the ones in the games." he said, then turned and looked at Zelda, seeing if it would be okay to kiss.

"I dunno. The distinct lack of platinum blonde hair and elf ears.. troublesome. Thankfully, my Link can talk and doesn't need to get saved by me. But still. Reference the video games when talking about us and die."
She added laughingly, looking back at Link. She gave a tiny nod.

Link leaned in and kissed her, and he was happy. Latios, who was still watching, almost started crying. Dr. Lehrer thought that young love was beautiful, but thought that soon enough, they would have their first big fight, giving Gwen her chance to make a move.

"A bit touchy today, are we? And I don't need a ride, I'll just ride Suicune."
Eh, they'll break up sooner or later. Teen love just doesn't last. And it's way too dramatic for my taste.

She kissed Link back, then grinned. It was half from the kiss and the newness of it all, and half from.. everything in general.
"Not touchy, you just have a really sucky sense of humor. And I've always had a complex about Zelda stuff. When I went to school when I was little, this kid brought in an ocarina. I broke his nose. That's why I've been homeschooled 'till this year, You've been warned. Or.. are you jealous of him? Cause I'm hot...~?"
She posed for a moment before cracking up.
I really am being too giggly today. And it's fun!

"No. As you saw- wait, you can't hear my thoughts. I was thinking that teen love was too dramatic for my taste. Plus, it's kind of hard not to notice the connection. Why are you so touchy about that anyway?"
He noticed as she cracked up. Is she ever serious?

"Well, nothing will ever separate us. She's my girl. And I'm her guy. I hope. And we are touchy about it because it is not funny. Just because her name is Zelda and my nickname is Link that means that we can't be together without everyone making the connection to the Legend of Zelda?" Link said. Dr. Lehrer was just sitting in his seat, watching it all play out.

"Well, it's kinda hard to not notice, at first. It's like someone sprouting angelic wings. People will notice, and comment, like 'Hey, cool wings!' until they get used to it. It'll go away soon. And by the way. Something is bound to break you guys apart. Not trying to jinx you, or anything, but that is most likely what will happen."

"NO! Don't say that! Don't even think it! I need to see you outside." Link said, kissed Zelda on the cheek and walked into the hall, waiting for Ned to follow.

Last edited:
Not everyone, just those two. But, understand, they've only been together about an hour, and half of that was total drama. Latios telepathed, still invisible.

"Ned, I know it's supposed to be bros before hoes, but, she's like my biggest crush ever, so, can you cut me a break here?" Link said to Ned.

Back
Top Bottom