• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [D2]

I'm not sure how it makes sense either.

But i am a vig. Remember Grand carnival? the innocents would have won if they didnt lynch me!

How about this, tell me who to vig kill tonght, and i'll prove to you i am a vig.

I have a feeling you're either the Mafia Goon (not lead) or the Alien if there is one, and either way, bye.

DarkAura.

Actually, DA could kill me to prove that I actually AM a bulletproof.

Actually no that would be POINTLESS

Why is everyone so inclined to believe LS99 is a real tracker? He could be mafia just outting innocents in a way no one expects!

Why is everyone so inclined to believe LS99 is a real tracker? He could be mafia just outting innocents in a way no one expects!
What would he gain from it? He gets us to off an innocent, then we realize it and probably go for him next. One for one is terrible for the mafia, as they're the minority. If you were an innocent that the mafia wants dead, they'd have it much easier offing you personally.

But i am a vig. Remember Grand carnival? the innocents would have won if they didnt lynch me!

How about this, tell me who to vig kill tonght, and i'll prove to you i am a vig.
That was then, this is now. There's more reason to believe you're mafia than a vig, and even on the terribly off-chance we're wrong, we're probably not going to lose the game over it.

And that's an amusing method of innocence proof. In that it doesn't clear you at all, because vigkills and mafia kills are undistinguishable. It'd only have the slightest chance of getting anybody anywhere if, by some lucky ass-backwards stumble, we told you to off someone who's mafia. And even then, you could probably still off them. And that's not to mention the off chance that the mafia has a roleblocker in their ranks and, assuming you're not one of them, would use that to make you and whomever got picked for the test vigkill look guilty.

Oh, and, let's keep an eye on RK-9 for now on, hm? If DarkAura does flip mafia, his defending her is going to look suspicious. Not to mention offering to be offed as a vig test would work just well if he was in cahoots with her -- vig hitting bulletproof is indistinguishable from no vigkill. I'm not saying lynch him next, if he IS bulletproof that would be a terrible idea, but, let's be wary.

well,then.
The townspeople quickly tackle DarkAura and drag her to the square.
A man steps out from the crowd.
"Well, I guess I'll be doing the job."
After she is killed,the man inspects her house.
It's completely dark. However,he brought a flashlight with him.
Turning it on,he sees that the walls are covered in suspicious-looking papers.
DarkAura was Mafia.
24 hours for night actions

Everyone wakes up, and they find ole_schooler in his home, with a large hole in his head and little brain bits scattered around him. Disgusting.
Metallica Fanboy sees this and appearifies a butcher knife and stabs himself in the chest upon seeing ole_schooler in this state.
ole_schooler and Mettalica Fanboy are dead. Innocent.
24 hours for discussion

D:

I'd say that there are 2 more Mafia left...

I don't know about that "D:"; that seems like a lover!death thing so they probably weren't entirely innocent. But either way, yeah, it is two people down so. :/ Two more mafia seems like a safe bet, unless Mystic is running high with her numbers; if so there's probably three.

So. What do, tracker?

... By which I mean lovers aren't on the innocent side specifically, they're out for themselves and just happen to not be mafia. It's a shame if they could've won with us, but in reality they'd just be a huge target for the mafia and often third parties are no good to us even if their win conditions happen to not interfere with ours (which we don't even know).

Why am I arguing with the GM about this. Well.

Back
Top Bottom