• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [D2]

???

I'm pretty sure we can use three abstains, but Flower Doll is being no help to us so. Maybe she's like this "no one will expect this but you're mafia" thing?

it's ALWAYS flower doll :|

Abstain like a boss? I dunno

uhm I don't feel like doing lots of flavor right now
and it seems like everything's wrapped up.
Someone quickly kills Flower Doll, and a search of her home reveals some certificates.
Flower Doll is dead. innocent.
about 24 hours for night actions.
(also, you guys used your only abstain. Remember, RK-9?)

bleh

When the remaining people wake up, they notice LS99 is missing.
They find him on the floor in his home, with his brain taken out.
There is a notepad next to his body.
LS99 is dead. Innocent.
24 hours for discussion

Oh god now everyone is going to hate because I used our only abstain .-.

teehee

Oh god now everyone is going to hate because I used our only abstain .-.

teehee

... Not everyone uses Minimal Dewgong (it bothers my eyes, personally) so yeah what you said was completely visible. I bolded it for those who do use it, though; personally I think it's either a really weird alien strategy, a lyncher strategy, or maybe just an incomprehensible something? Whatever it is, it's not good, but it might also be an alien thing so lynching is unsafe.

Anyone have a comment?

Back
Top Bottom