• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reasons that I don't like Warriors Wish which I don't like to sayyyyyy D:

SAO. Also on the subject of the Warriors movie, if they include the whole series (main series + New Prophecy + Power of Three + fourth series) do you think they'll include things like Firestar's Quest and the manga books, or just stick with the series?

I have reasons that I don't like Warriors Wish which I don't like to sayyyyyy D:

SAO. Also on the subject of the Warriors movie, if they include the whole series (main series + New Prophecy + Power of Three + fourth series) do you think they'll include things like Firestar's Quest and the manga books, or just stick with the series?

That would be multiple movies. o.o I'd think the 'extra' stories would be the last on their list, in any case.

*joins* :D

I've read the first series apart from Darkest Hour, which my library need to stock... please don't spoil me as I want to read the rest of Warriors~

My favourite character is the awesome Cinderpelt. Fireheart is amusing, Bramblekit is cute, Greystripe and Sandstorm are annoying, and I like Mousefur. xD

Leafpool~ :D

I also like Cloudstar (Firestar's Quest), Jaypaw, Cloudtail, Spottedleaf, Firestar, Silverstream and Feathertail, Squirrelflight, Sandstorm, and Crowfeather.

I want to join and umm well I like Icekit and Foxkit, even though they don't have any "AMAZING" roles in the series, at least not yet.

I wonder if they'll do something like "A series of Unfortunate Events." you know, where they do just a few books, and then maybe they'll do something like a sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as disliking cats goes, I hate Leafpool the most. She's actually the only cat I dislike at all.

You make Leafy cry D': (even though I know why you hate her)

... I really, really don't like Nightcloud. What with LeafxCrow being my favorite shipping, and Nightcloud being as annoying as she is.. bleh.

*joins*

Graystripe's my favorite character. Notice how he always come back from major things?
"I'm going to Riverclan" 2 books later: "Oh, I'm back" Some books later: "I'm captured and you're permanently leaving" a lot of books later: "Oh, I'm back". What's next, he's eaten by a badger? (He'd be back in 5 books after that anyway)
(Highlight the black space to see the spoiler)

Btw, Cats of the clans is a field guide with pictures and backgrounds about the cats, not a series book.

Yeh, I mean, is he gonna stay in the clan or what, like how all the cats run away but they come back, it is so weird!

The world will NEVAH know!

I hate Nightcloud, she's like,"Oh look, Crowy and Leafy are with eachother, though they are obviously doing nothing, THIS CALLS FOR LEAFY'S REJECTION FROM MEH!!"

I liked Crowfeather before he went with Nightcloud...

I like Nightcloud; I'd be just as possessive and snappish in that situation, too. Leafpool is okay, I guess, but Leaf/Crow was pretty bloody random anyway. It's about the only 'canon' relationship I don't really like...

Anyway! Adding to the conversation, my favourites from The Power of Three are Lionpaw, Berrynose and Fallen Leaves. :3

Oh yeah, Glacedon, don't double post.

Oops, now that really blows, but yeah, anyways. Do you think Jaypaws gonna go for Cinderpaw, they really aren't all fond of each other, though Cinderpaw might like Jatpaw but Jaypaw is all, mean. He reminds me of an old man...

Join.
Because my library had the whole series and I read the first book and the first book of the second series.
Fireheart is <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom