• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, now that really blows, but yeah, anyways. Do you think Jaypaws gonna go for Cinderpaw, they really aren't all fond of each other, though Cinderpaw might like Jatpaw but Jaypaw is all, mean. He reminds me of an old man...

xDD

I shall join. *pokes Leafeh*

Hmm, what else to say? Well, my favorite character is Firestar, followed by Brambleclaw, then Leafpool. My favorite ship is CinderxFire (Don't look at me like that!), and I happen to be an insane shipper--I take none of it seriously. xD And I have read all the books so far. I love The Darkest Hour and have read it about seven times now--which is probably nothing compared to how many times Leafpool has.

Fwee, first post! 8D

I'm going to rejoin as well. ^^

I just love the Warriors series, and I hope we hear from Feathertail's spirit soon (even though that is JUST unlikely XD )

I love The Darkest Hour and have read it about seven times now--which is probably nothing compared to how many times Leafpool has.

So true. Seriously, I've probably read the first series through Starlight around thirty or forty times now. Blame boring school.

My three favorite cats are Leafpool, Cloudstar and Jaypaw, and the reason they're in no particular order is because I honestly don't know if I like Cloudstar better than Leafpool. o.O (If I figure that Cloudstar is my favorite cat, I'll probably at least change my avatar to the Cloudstar picture from Cats of the Clans that Flamey scanned for me...)

... I need a graphic for an avatar, don't I? *goes to find pic* EDIT: :D?

Last edited:
My favorite cat is.....
SPOTTEDLEAF.
FIRESTARXSPOTTEDLEAF FOREVER.

I also support CinderXFire, and FireXSand, but FireXSpot is still true in my heart.

CinderxFire is cute as anything. :3 Too bad it doesn't work like that, though ;_;

I am about to go insane from wondering what you guys mean when you say "the stick."

Cuuuuurse the fact that two thirds of the third series are hardcover~

Yay Warrior cats! -join-

I don't really know which character I like. It's just that I imagine the new characters from "Firestar's Quest" as long-haired chihuahuas. I have no idea why. Anyway, I like warrior cats.

@Metallic Deoxys: LOL, longhaired chihuahuas. 8D

Anyways I will rejoin too. I support the LeafxCrow theory.
I don't know my favorite cat, but if I absolutely had to choose, it would be... uh, Stormfur. Yes. Stormfur. I am also excited about the Warriors movie.

Could someone tell me who Birdflight is? If I know her, it's been so long I can't remember. I also need to know who the cat in my avatar is.

Last edited:
Well, the cat in my avatar looks a bit different from Fireheart. It looks like the cat has a slightly longer pelt. It's also holding a kit, so that probably means it's a she-cat. So I still need to know who's in my avatar.

Last edited:
Hey, umm guys? Do you know where the people got the info for the Warriors movie? Cause if its on you tube, even with top quality... well, its probably fake, just go to youtube and type in "Zelda Movie trailer" and look there, it looks soooo real, but I heard its just a fake, from a lot of people, even Ign, well not really, but they don't talk about it.

I just realised that I do not imagine the SkyClan warriors as long-haired chihuahuas, but papillon dogs.

Hey, umm guys? Do you know where the people got the info for the Warriors movie? Cause if its on you tube, even with top quality... well, its probably fake, just go to youtube and type in "Zelda Movie trailer" and look there, it looks soooo real, but I heard its just a fake, from a lot of people, even Ign, well not really, but they don't talk about it.

Vicky said there'd be one when she was in NY just recently. Not to mention that it's on Warrior's Wish, Wands and Worlds, and Wikipedia.

Gardevoir, because I'm too lazy to quote you: It's from the Russian cover of FoS. Almost all the cats have long hair on those, and the kit could be wrong description!Cloudkit.

... And... papillions? xDDDD I have one, and--wow. Just... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom