• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon said:
Holy crap, Flametail. How long did that take to type?

How should I know? xD I typed up part of it one night then went "lulz I'm tired Flamey doth get off computer tonight ohwait *saves on Microsoft Word*" and then did a little more a few days later, then finished it yesterday.

Leafpool said:
I don't think I voted in the final round, but I think I would have voted Firestar, actually. He's my favorite of all the Clan leaders save Cloudstar.

Yeah, same here, but I realized that, as much as I love him, we don't need another story about him--and that would only make the haters hate him/Warriors/the Erins more. =/ So I Crookedstar'd.

Leafpool said:
Would that (the bolded stuff) be how they seem to hate all the books/characters and BirchxWhite and all?

Nail on the head.

Leafpool said:
Sorreltailstuff.

I know right. Poor gal. ;~; I'm guessing her kits and Brackenfur are the only reason she survives.

Leafpool said:

;~; Yeah. I was really depressed when I read it.

On a side note, I think the only time I really cried in Warriors was when
Graystripe left for RiverClan. Fireheart's thoughts at that part were really tear-inducing. "Never again, his heart was crying. No more patrols, no more play-fights, or sharing tongues in the den after a day of hunting. No more laughter shared, or dangers faced together. It's over." Huh, I almost had that memorized before I looked it up.

So yeah.

Right now, I'm oddly obsessed with Silverstream.

But I think that
Sol did it (killed Ashfur, I mean). Squirrelflight could have gone in to, I don't know, convince him not to? Yes, I'm bad at thinking of things like this. But it's just my opinion.
This makes me agree with at least a few other people here.

Yep, Leafpool. 8D We actually got snow here. But WTF we did and you didn't? D; I'm sorry, Leafeh.

Regarding
Ashfur's killer, I'm inclined to say that it was either Squirrelflight (whom I doubt because of obviousness), Brambleclaw, or Sol. Those are the only cats who make sense to me as the murderer.

Ahh, but you're forgetting this is Warriors.
Remember, "Fire alone will save our Clan"? What can that mean, it definitely can't mean Firestar. Or Brightspirit's prophecy thing, about looking to the wind? Sooo totally not WindClan. I think it's Squirrelflight, but feel free to flame me when Sunrise comes out and it was Sol.

I still say Squirrelflight did it while under Sol's control. Squirrelflight hardly seems the murderous type and Jayfeather didn't sense that she did it, but the fact that she was soaking wet when she came back can hardly be a coincidence, and of course Sol would want to keep the Three safe from harm without risking his life.

But if she was desperate enough, she could have. Because Ashfur was about to announce it at the Gathering, yes? And since Squirrelflight felt that was a threat, she killed him in desperation.
...That didn't really need spoiler tags. But whatever. On to some scandals....
It's obvious that Leafpool(not the member) and Crowfeather are the Three's parents.

I think Heathertail will die in Sunrise.

But if she was desperate enough, she could have. Because Ashfur was about to announce it at the Gathering, yes? And since Squirrelflight felt that was a threat, she killed him in desperation.
...That didn't really need spoiler tags. But whatever. On to some scandals....
It's obvious that Leafpool(not the member) and Crowfeather are the Three's parents.

I think Heathertail will die in Sunrise.

But Jayfeather sensed that she didn't think she did it, or at least wasn't sure. He'd almost certainly sense that Squirrelflight was the murderer, unless she wasn't aware of her actions at the time.

*sigh* Well, I didn't really read Eclipse that well, I just... spent a few hours at the bookstore. So I'm not really sure what happened in Eclipse, but too bad 'cause I have Long Shaaaadoooows~ And I can't check that part because my friend stole my book, and will not give it back til school starts again. Wait, why is this in spoiler tags? Anyways, fine, sure, it was Sol/Squirrelflight.

Why did your friend steal it? I would hate it if that happened to me. Someone tried to hold my copy of Dark River hostage until I let him barrow Outcast. I managed to get it back and I let him barrow Outcast, but he was so rude I never let him barrow Eclipse.

*sigh* Well, I didn't really read Eclipse that well, I just... spent a few hours at the bookstore. So I'm not really sure what happened in Eclipse, but too bad 'cause I have Long Shaaaadoooows~ And I can't check that part because my friend stole my book, and will not give it back til school starts again. Wait, why is this in spoiler tags? Anyways, fine, sure, it was Sol/Squirrelflight.

What are you talking about? The part I'm talking about was near the end of Long Shadows.

Taliax- He didn't really steal it, more of threatened me to let him read it, or he'd burn my house down. We both know that's a joke, but I let him read it anyways.... and he won't give it back til school starts again.

Cinderpelt- What I meant was I didn't really read Eclipse that well, so I don't know Sol's character, like, his personality and what he can do. And I know it's in Long Shadows, I just can't check that part because my friend 'stole' my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom