• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second series (The New Prophecy):
Midnight
Moonrise
Dawn
Starlight
Twilight
Sunset

Third series (Power of Three):
The Sight
Dark River
Outcast
Eclipse
Long Shadows

Manga:
The Lost Warrior (Graystripe #1)
Warrior's Refuge (Graystripe #2)
Warrior's Return (Graystripe #3)
The Rise of Scourge
Tigerstar and Sasha #1: Into the Woods
Tigerstar and Sasha #2: Escape from the Forest

Other:
Firestar's Quest (special edition)
Secrets of the Clans (field guide)
Cats of the Clans (special edition?)

Seekers:
The Quest Begins
Great Bear Lake

All other books that haven't yet been released are in the first post.

... I really should update the first post with these links.

Speaking of Great Bear Lake, I went to the bookstore and read the block of Sunrise text. :D

I always go to the bookstore to read the Warrior books I'm too lazy to buy. Like Eclipse~ =3

I'ma doing that with Sunrise, and buying it after, just to spite my friends. And because I remembered my mom promised to buy me Platinum >_>

^LUCKY FREE PLATINUM D:
I want free platinum ;_; [/offtopic]
I have saved enough for Sunrise, though. I really hope I can have the self-control not to spend it before April, though.

So...
Topic?
Random Warriors characters that don't seem to play a big role, yet we have fallen in love with them anyway.
*coughTORNEARcough*
Yes, yes, I absolutely adore Tornear. He's awesome. Go ahead, reread the books and pay attention when his name comes up. He's such a lovable cat, is he not? He's so mature.
*cough*
Anyway, for my fic, I've chosen to make the setting the lake. And because of that, I've figured a wonderful little addition to the plot line that would only make sense there. *evil grin*

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Cloudstar and Brackenfur certainly are amazing.
But HAH! They both have mates~! =P
Tornear is single~! =]
He is single, isn't he?
Great StarClan, I'm speaking as though he were real and I know him! 0_o
Sorreltail = <3

Aaaaanyways... I can't think of anyone at the moment >_> Mebbe.. Runningwind, because of his naaame~

That one cat from LS who
told Jayfeather where to find catmint or whatever it was to save the Clan. Bright Spirit, right?
She was cool. Also Redtail and Ravenpaw. Redtail sounded cool, although we never got to know him. And Ravenpaw was just all around adorable.

And in other things, I've got a summary for my co-written fic, Return. "If you don't learn from history is will happen again...but worse. Now the enemy is violent, systematic, and cruel. The Warrior Cats survived then, but will they survive against an enemy that has been forgotten?"

Yeh. The stories kind of AU as it includes fanmade characters. Then there's the fact it's too stories in one, one taking place in the time of the beginning of the Clans ((back before SkyClan left the forest)) and one taking place during the time between the end of The New Prophecy and mid Power of Three. Both sides of the story heavily involve an old enemy, though which one it is shall remain secret.

Uh, do not assume everyone's read everything, seriously. What if we get a new member or something who hasn't? Besides, it's just common politeness; it doesn't take much effort to spoiler-tag something, and it takes no effort to highlight a spoiler.

Littlecloud, Kestrelpaw, Blackstar, Onestar (although he appears a lot actually)... half my favourites list aren't main characters :x

Oh, and Whitethroat. Though he lasted only a short while...
I don't know, I just think he's adorable. <3

~Until next time
Dawnwish

^There was a cat named Whitethroat? Uh... it's kind of sad I don't even recall his name. I liked Whitestorm a lot, though.

*legasp!*

You don't remember Whitethroat?
He was Littlecloud's friend, killed when Fireheart misinterpreted his purpose on the edge of ThunderClan territory and chased him onto the Thunderpath. He was hit by a monster and died almost instantly.
Well, I think Whitethroat wasn't with Tigerclaw's rogues. Fireheart disagrees.

Whitestorm was epic though. I respected his old wisdom and skills.
I almost cried when he died. Fireheart almost didn't recognize him! ;~;
But then the apprentices killed Bone~! xP

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom