• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting platinum but it probably isn't coming out until after June or so...I don't care for the DSi, it has no GBA slot(my GBA games are precious) and I don't care about the camera and stuff, they're just add ons however awesome.

it's just so hard to say no when someone asks me for money

zomg whar do you live

zomg Seekers manga DDDDDD:

I don't see it. *squints*

And if we're still talking about Platinum why, again I'm ending up not getting it because I can't play my DS. Because I blink too much from playing, apparently. Because my mom's friend's son's dog's groomer's daughter's boyfriend's aunt's son apparently had the same problem, so they took away his DS and he stopped because he was crying so much. >_> He was probably some Runescape freak anyways >_> *thinks about moving block of text to the coughing cupboard*

You would think >:/

Topic of maybe: Who's teh best bad guy evar?

I say.. Ashfur, because he was that close to going Laughing Mad. Like me~

^ O.O
I didn't think he'd do anything!

I really should buy Po3 soon!
Best bad guy? I'd say Scourge, but that's because I've only read up to and including Sunset.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I like Darkstripe for some reason. I think its because he's not a big, power hungry war-hawk like most of the villains, but he's definitely a bad guy because he stays loyal to Tiger
star
right up until
he dies
, and even them the only reason he swishes sides is so he won't get killed.

Does Sol count as a bad guy? I'd think so, but I'm not sure. I wonder why
Midnight tells him about the eclipse and he says StarClan is powerless, and will he come back?

Scourge, hands-down.

And I dunno, I'm never going to really see Hawkfrost as anything but a miserable failure. I mean... he had so much, but he just threw it away because Tigerstar told him it wasn't enough. Talk about pathetic.

^ Agreement.

He thinks he's so manipulating, cold, and strong-willed - but he let Tigerstar manipulate him. And even
Mothwing's little "plan" (the one she made up to get Hawkfrost to leave Leafpaw and Sorreltail alone) was more clever than his own
Well, then again, this is all opinion, so...
=P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Scourge, hands-down.

And I dunno, I'm never going to really see Hawkfrost as anything but a miserable failure. I mean... he had so much, but he just threw it away because Tigerstar told him it wasn't enough. Talk about pathetic.

^ Agreement.

He thinks he's so manipulating, cold, and strong-willed - but he let Tigerstar manipulate him. And even
Mothwing's little "plan" (the one she made up to get Hawkfrost to leave Leafpaw and Sorreltail alone) was more clever than his own
Well, then again, this is all opinion, so...
=P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Agreed with both, but not about the Scourge part.

I can't choose between Tigerstar and Scourge :/

Ashfur's
awesome but not quite as awesome as Tigerstar or Scourge.

This.

SO YOU GUYS NEW WARRIORS UPDATE 8D

Quoted from Kate's blog:

"'Fading Echoes'…?

I bet you guys know this already…you really must keep me up to date while I’ve got my head buried in my keyboard!

Also (and I quote the editor at HarperCollins here) 'the cover will feature Ivypaw in the inset, and the background image is of a shadowy forest'

PS Vicky has just come up with an AWESOME scene. It’s going to be such fun to write….I’m away to eat pizza. Famished!"

First of all, "Fading Echoes"? Huh? Is that the full title of OOTS 2?

And second of all... IVYPAW? COULD THIS POSSIBLY THE FOURTH APPRENTICE WE'VE ALL BEEN SO CURIOUS ABOUT? 8DDD

(And for those of you who are going, "What? Ivypaw? But she's in ShadowClan!" this can't possibly be the same cat. Ivypaw of ShadowClan is now Ivytail.)

8DDD

I had a Flametail Charmander before making it Flamewing :D

I feel so loved. <3

Last edited:
This.

SO YOU GUYS NEW WARRIORS UPDATE 8D

Quoted from Kate's blog:

Also (and I quote the editor at HarperCollins here) 'the cover will feature Ivypaw in the inset, and the background image is of a shadowy forest'
And second of all... IVYPAW? COULD THIS POSSIBLY THE FOURTH APPRENTICE WE'VE ALL BEEN SO CURIOUS ABOUT? 8DDD

(And for those of you who are going, "What? Ivypaw? But she's in ShadowClan!" this can't possibly be the same cat. Ivypaw of ShadowClan is now Ivytail.)

True! But why would they reveal tfa's name when we don't know it? (And about the 'we don't know it' part if you haven't heard already: *points to theory*)

This was inspired, actually, by a dream that I had~! The theory is that tfa is one of Whitewing's kits.

Well, Whitewing is related to Firestar, riiiiiight? Also, it was said that, of Eclipse, the cat was somebody we had not met yet. Therefore, as no new kits were born in LS, this cat would have to be born in SR or later. Enter pregnant Whitewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom