• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sillyface lent me a lot of books today... I've got the 2nd and 3rd books of Power of Three, Cats of the Clans and Rise of Scourge, but she wants the last two back tomorrow so I'd better be a speedyreader.
Who was it again that said I'd like the medicine cats in this series? Cause yeah, you're already right.

HE BROKE THE STICK.

HE BROKE THE FUCKING STICK.

JAYXSTICK IS RUINED FOREVER ;~;

(also! Jayfeather vs Brokentail gogogo)

HE BROKE THE STICK.

HE BROKE THE FUCKING STICK.

JAYXSTICK IS RUINED FOREVER ;~;

(also! Jayfeather vs Brokentail gogogo)

JAYFEATHER YOU IDIOT!

WHY THE HELL DID YOU BREAK THE STICK?

I'm getting the book shortly before Christmas if I'm lucky. ^_^

@ExoRaikou:
Actually, Tigerstar's evil-ness began in the prologue of Into the Wild. Remember how he argued with Redtail and kept on glaring until the scene ended? Yeah, that was him thinking that he would be better than Redtail, causing him to later murder him and then do all the other stuff.

I always wondered why people thought that was the battle that Redtail died in. I mean, it doesn't line up at all. ThunderClan won in that battle, and Rusty didn't get his apprentice name before the prophecy was made.

@Leafpool: NOOOOOOOOOOOO *fetches tape*

Oh, I'd enjoy roleplaying that thing too.

@ExoRaikou:
Actually, Tigerstar's evil-ness began in the prologue of Into the Wild. Remember how he argued with Redtail and kept on glaring until the scene ended? Yeah, that was him thinking that he would be better than Redtail, causing him to later murder him and then do all the other stuff.

I always wondered why people thought that was the battle that Redtail died in. I mean, it doesn't line up at all. ThunderClan won in that battle, and Rusty didn't get his apprentice name before the prophecy was made.

Bluestar's Prophecy writes it as (sort of) beginning before even then.

@ExoRaikou:

@Leafpool: NOOOOOOOOOOOO *fetches tape*

Oh, I'd enjoy roleplaying that thing too.

(Spoilers and theories regarding TFA ahead)

True. But as Leafpool said (and as The Rise of Scourge demonstrated) His descent somewhat began when Thistleclaw took him under his wing, or even before then, when Pinestar abandoned the Clan

I just finished TFA today, and the stick breaking left me a bit depressed, as did the fact that RiverClan cats with "tail" suffixes are all doomed.

*ahem* I get the feeling that Breezepelt signed his death warrant when he attacked Poppyfrost and Jayfeather. I'm calling his being killed off in book Five or book Four. I'm also wondering if (since cats from the Dark Forest can now appear in real time) Hawkfrost will show up in RiverClan at some point and reveal the fact that Mothwing's sign was planted... by her!

Also (and this is a HUGE Spoiler Theory) should Firestar be killed permanently, I'm going to guess it'll be Real-Time Tigerstar, or hunters. That's right, Twoleg hunters.

Well, Firestar is going to be killed off for real; that's been confirmed by Vicky. My money's on killing Tigerstar but then not being able to handle the wounds he was given and dying as a result.

But that'd be a little too convenient, wouldn't it? I'd love to see Jayfeather kill Tigerstar in revenge because he killed Firestar. xD

I'm also wondering if (since cats from the Dark Forest can now appear in real time) Hawkfrost will show up in RiverClan at some point and reveal the fact that Mothwing's sign was planted... by her!

Whoa! This just gave me a new theory. If cats from the Dark Forest can show up in real-time, do you think that means StarClan cats'll be able to show up soon as well?

Last edited:
Whoa! This just gave me a new theory. If cats from the Dark Forest can show up in real-time, do you think that means StarClan cats'll be able to show up soon as well?

It's so much more tense if only the Dark Forest cats can show up in the real world though. D:

I was just reading Bluestar's and found that an instance of Brokenpaw out with Raggedpelt; but then in one of the first series, it mentions Brokenkit being Yellowfang and Raggedstar's kit, which doesn't make sense unless there was another Broken- in ShadowClan the generation before, which I can't find.

Last edited:
I thought Raggedstar was already leader when Brokenpaw showed up? Unless I missed something.

Consistency errors abound in Warriors, though! You should know that by now. xD

p447, second page of chapter 38:

"And there was a fight," Leopardfoot breathed.
"At the Gathering?" Bluefur was shocked.
"A new ShadowClan apprentice called Brokenpaw went for two RiverClan apprentices. Oakheart had to break it up."
some BluexOak daydreaming, Tigerclaw wants to join in;
"... Cedarstar was so embarrassed. He assigned Brokenpaw to clean th elders' den for the next moon. You should have seen Raggedpelt's face when he did that. He was furious. He acted like he was proud that Brokenpaw nearly shredded two apprentices." Leopardfoot shook her head. "ShadowClan is turning into a bunch of fox-hearts."

Instances of Brokenpaw, Cedarstar, and Raggedpelt in bold. (Admittedly, Raggedpelt was deputy, but it still doesn't make much sense.)

Consistency errors abound in Warriors, though! You should know that by now. xD

Well, yes, but I can still complain about them, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom