• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's been bugging me for a while; something that has nothing to do with Darkstripe not being mentioned in Cats of the Clans, or how two of the three book sixes end with the main character killing their half brother:

There's always talk left and right of a warriors movie. From what I know, it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon. But if it should ever happen- and I imagine it could be done a la Chronicles of Narnia animation - who would be the voice actors? The only one I think would be a perfect fit would be Christopher Lee as Tigerstar. Other than that, no ideas.

Of course, this is assuming a movie is ever made, which doesn't seem too likely.

Something's been bugging me for a while; something that has nothing to do with Darkstripe not being mentioned in Cats of the Clans, or how two of the three book sixes end with the main character killing their half brother:

There's always talk left and right of a warriors movie. From what I know, it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon. But if it should ever happen- and I imagine it could be done a la Chronicles of Narnia animation - who would be the voice actors? The only one I think would be a perfect fit would be Christopher Lee as Tigerstar. Other than that, no ideas.

Of course, this is assuming a movie is ever made, which doesn't seem too likely.

Vicky's trying to get a movie production started but they're not having that much success yet.

And the other one ended with a main character taking a Dropped A Bridge On Him!

replace bridge with tunnel

That too is true. Which makes me wonder if Breezepelt will die in book six by way of being killed by one of his two half brothers Lionblaze or have a tunnel collapse on him too. That would be an odd coincidence.

It's so much more tense if only the Dark Forest cats can show up in the real world though. D:

But Hazeltail ((? I think that was Poppyfrost's sister)) implied/ said that StarClan would help them fight the Dark Forest cats.

New theory: The cat that helped Breezepelt is either Darkstripe or Brokenstar.

What's this I hear about cat's with a -tail suffix being doomed?

But Hazeltail ((? I think that was Poppyfrost's sister)) implied/ said that StarClan would help them fight the Dark Forest cats.

New theory: The cat that helped Breezepelt is either Darkstripe or Brokenstar.

What's this I hear about cat's with a -tail suffix being doomed?

RiverClan cats with -tail suffixes, to be specific. I could go even more specific and say that they're doomed to be killed off on long journeys.

Feathertail and Rippletail were both RiverClan cats who went on a long journey with cats of other Clans that also involved them encountering strange and unfamiliar animals. Both of these cats were killed during a battle with said animals.

Brokentail and Redtail haven't fared too well either, and Longtail was knocked out of the main game pretty early on. If it weren't for the fact that Hazeltail is still standing (Honeyfern is the dead sibling of Poppyfrost) then I'd say that all -tail suffixed cats are marked to be killed off.

So I posted a topic on the other forum I'm on about "if Warriors characters were human, what clothes would you give them?"

This was someone's suggestion for Onestar, so I went and drew it. xD

What clothes/hairstyles would /you/ give Warriors characters if they were human?

I'd give Tigerstar something like a dark trench coat.
Ferncloud would get something seductive xD

And yes, I've returned from the dead! At long last, I managed to purchase the rest of the main series books that I was missing! I'm only missing Into the Woods and...Shattered Peace, was it? But yes, I've finished Eclipse and I'm on about chapter 4 of Long Shadows.

Eclipse was hilarious! "StarClan's killed the sun!"

Also, after I read Bluestar's Prophecy twice, I noticed something.
Since they made Frostfur and Brindleface littermates, wouldn't WhitewingxBirchfall be some sort of incest? They're like cousins or something, right? Did the Erins not notice this, or did they decide that it's okay because these are cats?

It's good to finally have something new to read again <3

I'd give Tigerstar something like a dark trench coat.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

Ferncloud would get something seductive xD

Someone suggested drawing her kind of fat and with a sundress, so I did and added the line "Dustpelt says I'm sexy!"

Also, after I read Bluestar's Prophecy twice, I noticed something.
Since they made Frostfur and Brindleface littermates, wouldn't WhitewingxBirchfall be some sort of incest? They're like cousins or something, right? Did the Erins not notice this, or did they decide that it's okay because these are cats?

It's good to finally have something new to read again <3

Second cousins, in fact. Then again, Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw are apparently second cousins too since Sandstorm's apparently Redtail's kid and Redtail's Leopardfoot's younger brother so.

Also here.

Awww, Jayfeather is so cute I want to cuddle him~! <3

I can feel this topic's anticipation for FE :<

I can feel this topic's anticipation for FE :<

Hey, I'm excited for FE! I just didn't get a chance to show it because I was the last one that posted here and nobody replied to it until now. D:

HOPEFUL CONVERSATION SPARK: So, did you like TFA? I certainly did - I thought it was a nice way to begin the fourth series. There are a lot of people who complain that the series should have ended ages ago, but the authors managed to keep up the action in the series by including the giant twist in TFA! Did anyone else like it? What'd you think of it? :P

Also Poppyfrost is officially awesome.

When I first read the Allegiances in TFA, I instantly disliked Berrynose even more, if that was possible. I never liked him in the first place. I actually yelled, "TRAITOR!" when I saw it, sitting in my room, past midnight =3

Dovepaw is epic and I want to cuddle her to death and she should get an EPIC warrior name and she's really smart and oh did I mention that she's epic?

Poppyfrost is pretty cool, though.

Also, where did Jaggedtooth go? I doubt he's in StarClan, but has he ever been mentioned in the Dark Forest?
Aaaand I support this war! >=D

And I'm sorry, I swear I replied to this already! Maybe it lagged and the post didn't go through? I'm sorry.
ily Leafpool =3

When I first read the Allegiances in TFA, I instantly disliked Berrynose even more, if that was possible. I never liked him in the first place. I actually yelled, "TRAITOR!" when I saw it, sitting in my room, past midnight =3

wait, what in the allegiances makes Berrynose out as a traitor? I just got my book out to see, so I'm probably overlooking something.

even humans and foxes and all sorts of other things do it! so many species can't be wrong!

True, but in Warriors most characters actually stay true to their original mates (exceptions amount to Graystripe - and Silverstream pretty much said it was okay anyway - and Crowfeather - whose relationship with Feathertail caused much internal conflict when Leafpool came around, and then the relationship with Leafpool caused problems between Leafpool and Nightcloud in Po3). Berrynose just went "NOOOO HONEYFmaybe I can go out with Poppyfrost instead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom