• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((No one in RiverClan is talking, so I can't post. There's nothing to do when your Clanmates are inactive =\))

"It's okay, Bluepool. I ate a Pidgey a while ago, but, still hungry." She said before tearing into the Plusle.

((shadow, you can't read the whole book (unfortunatly) only, about 60-70 pages :( )

"Shadepaw?" Bloodclaw followed the voice. He stopped behind a bush to see Shadepaw beneath a Ninetales' paw. "Don't you dare hurt anyone from ShadowClan!" He leapt onto the Ninetales and bit her neck from behind.

Last edited:
(Wait, I just noticed something.

Bakuphoon said:
((Remember, shadow, that we are only allowed to use normal moves. Just a reminder.))

;~; No Bite?

But oh well we can still use Hyper Beam and Metronome then >8D)

Bluepool nodded at the queen’s words. Since there wasn’t anything of great importance that she had to do, she chose to go hunting. Although the freshkill pile was fairly large, she still wanted to make sure that the Clan was well fed. Besides, she hadn’t hunted anything while she was on patrol. Bluepool ventured all the way to Ancient Oak before she knew it.

She stared out at the vast lake. One step into the lake could lead to the demise of a warrior. Shuddering at the thought of anyone drowning, she turned away and began her search. Before long, the scent of a Taillow was quite strong. Bluepool moved in silence, watching the Taillow land on a patch of grass. She pounced and, with a swift movement of her paw, she killed the creature.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw grinned as he watched Bloodclaw leap onto the Ninetales. He managed to get up and help Bloodclaw battle. He was thankful that someone had heard his cry; he knew there was no way that he could fight her off on his own. As the two attacked her, the Ninetales shrieked in pain. Her body collapsed, but she was still conscious. There was no way she could escape now.

"Now you will pay for intruding in ShadowClan territory and attacking our members!" Bloodclaw scratched the fox pokèmon's face, to make sure she was in pain, then he slashed her throat. Bloodclaw could feel warm blood on his fur.

Last edited:
((Wait, is the Ninetales someone here? If he/she is, two points:
1. As said before, a warrior does not need to kill to win his battles. You shouldn't kill just because the Ninetales intruded.
2. Ninetales is a fox. Not a cat.))

((Wait, is the Ninetales someone here? If he/she is, two points:
1. As said before, a warrior does not need to kill to win his battles. You shouldn't kill just because the Ninetales intruded.
2. Ninetales is a fox. Not a cat.))

((No, the Ninetales isn't someone from any Clan. If you've read warriors, then you know that sometimes cats are attacked by badgers and whatnot. That's just was this was, except with a Ninetales.))

Raintalon walked out of the clan's entrance, and stepped out into the sun. There was no point in doing nothing while waiting for everyone else to wake up. He left the camp, out to go hunt.

(Where do deputy's sleep? So far it hasn't told me anything about that.)

Last edited:
Dawnstar left Darkheart's den.
------

Duskwhisker was asleep, not even in his den. He looked weird sleeping in the middle of the clan, but he didn't care.

(Deputies sleep in the inner part of the warriors' den along with the senior warriors, and the younger ones go around the outside)

Back
Top Bottom