• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weirdest evolution

Remoraid to Octillery. For sure but really I think nintendo have gone mad and some sinnoh evolutions are preety wierd...

Bagon to shelgon, Shelgon to Salamence, Trapinch to Vibrava, Zigzaggoon to Linnoone, Gible to gabite, Lombre to Ludicolo, Vigoroth to Slaking

All thos triggered a WTF? Is my game messed up? Reaction.

Bringing back this topic.

What evolutions do you think are the weirdest? I've always thought Carvahna to Sharpedo, Dragonite to Dragonair, and Charmeleon to Charizard were pretty weird, along with others I just can't think of right now.

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet, but Dragonite doesn't evolve into Dragonair. It's the other way around. xDD

Magikarp to Gyarados. A puny fidh to a powerful dragon.
well actually a japanese ledgend states that if a carp (it's called magikarp for a reason) swims all the way upstream it will go from a bony meatless fish into a mighty
sea serpent/dragon/dragon sea serpent etc. (different people believe it will become different things but the whole sea based dragon thing is in all versions)(this became the Pokemon gyarados

For me, Feebas/Milotic and Trapinch/Vibrava are the weirdest. I started raising a Nincada, thinking it was the prevo of Vibrava for a while. XD Fortunately, I realized at level 14.

For me I think that Whismur to Loudred was the weirdest. I mean, a cute little pink thing to a huge, loud Pokemon with speakers for ears? 0_o

Well, I personally don't think Whismer is cute either but a lot of people do. I was just trying to get a point across. I mean, it is a pretty weird evolution.

Loudred-> Exploud- I thought Loudred was a bit cute at first, but when I found out that Loudred evolved into that...thing, I never evolved my Loudred. Except once. But never did it again...

Eevee-> Vaporeon or Jolteon- I love them all, but a fox like Pokemon evolving into something with a mermaid tail, or instantly gaining spikes for fur? Cool, but weird.

Machoke-> Machamp- It's just the thing where Machoke has 2 arms, and another pair is there when it evolves. Who's responsible for this? I won't even answer.

That's all I got right now, but I might come up with more later.

I'm beginning to think Sandshrews evolution line is a bit messed up. BEcasue I mean, He is.... like... bricks. Then they magically turn into some sort of spikes, and his nails grow big. 0-o

Flaaffy -> Ampharos. They look NOTHING alike!

Prinplup -> Empleon. Wait, it's part Steel...Whut.

Sheildon -> Bastidon. Aw, so cute-WIGGITYWHATITSHUGE.

Beldum -> Metang. It grows 12x its size! D:

Actually, Flaaffy to Ampharos makes sense. It loses some fur each level up, due to high amounts of electricity. Ampharos is a bald Flaaffy...with yellow skin.

Oh, of course!

Staryu's kinda strange. It's like another staryu attaches to it and they turn purple. o.O

Back
Top Bottom