• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to Cardos!

Terry. T.

Banned
Welcome to Cardos, where the 4 games are set in Cardos.
The games are:
Wrath
Revenge
Spirit
Soul

The main Pokémon are:
Wrath-Kontan
Revenge-Blazebolt
Spirit-Spirhawk
Soul-Clashice

In this game, there's a lot to do.

Let's begin.

But first... The humour.

Prof. Daisy and his crazy side
When you beat Katie at Toxic City, return the Forest City and he's jumping over the cut fence. o_O

When Bidoof swore
When you get to Mt. Gligar, catch a Bidoof and show it to a clown. Then he'll battle you. They have wierd nicknames:
Sewer
Buck
Ringo
Fluffy
Pachirisu
Pikavee

And there's more of this tomorrow.

When you start the game and wake up in bed, you go downstairs, after your dad says you can see your Rival. In this tut, the player will be called Terry with the rival as Gary.

Forest City
Items-Potion (PC)
Paraylze Heal-Next to Route 201
Great Ball-Needs Cut

Pokémon (needs Cut)
Nincada Lv.10-12 60%
Eevee Lv.11-13 10%
Skitty Lv.9-12 20%
Pikachu Lv.7-14 10%

Route 301
3 Pokéballs will be there. These are NOT your starters. You can get:
Formaz-Lv.5
Voltorb-Lv.5
Gible-Lv.5

BATTLE!
VS:
Pidgey in Wrath/Revenge
Starly in Sprit/Soul

Prof. Daisy will arrive, and let you pick a starter.
Ratting
Seazard
Calientic

Go home, and get the Running Shoes.

With your new Running Shoes, hike the Route until you arrive at the port.

Route 301
Pokémon:
Starly Lv.1-3 40%
Budew Lv.2-4 30%
Pichu Lv.1, 3, 5 20%
Pikachu Lv.2-5 10%

Trainers:
There's only 2 trainers, as grass is EVERYWHERE.
Trainer 1-Youngester Bob
Pokémon:
Staravia Lv.2
Tackle
Growl
Wing Attack

Trainer 2-Lass Amanda
Pokémon:
2x Shocat Lv.1
Tackle
Growl

At the port, catch the boat (by paying 200P) to go to Toxic City.

Toxic City
Notable Pokémon:
Lavog Egg

Items:
HM09 (Dig)
TM06 (Toxic)
Super Potion

Time to go to the gym!
There's a small maze, with one trainer:
Pokémon Trainer (insert rival's name)
Starly Lv.4
Tackle
Growl
Starter (beats yours) Lv.6
Tackle
Growl (or Leer)
Ponyta Lv.5
Tackle
Growl

The leader, Katie!
Pokémon:
Budew Lv.10
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Sleep Powder
Tackle
Grimer Lv.12
Pound
Toxic
Minimize
Koffing Lv.11
Tackle
Poison Gas
Acid
Budew Lv.12
SAME AS BUDEW LV.10'S MOVES

Beat her for TM06 Toxic. You can now use Dig out of battle!

Speak to the professor's Aide back at the port for Dig, and a Super Potion.

Return to Forest City...

Rival Battle!
Starly Lv.13
Tackle
Growl
Wing Attack
If you started with Ratting:
Calentic Lv.15
Ember
Tackle
Poison Gas
Leer
Remoraid Lv.14
Water Gun
Tackle
If you started with Seazard:
Ratting Lv.15
Tackle
Growl
Bite
Lick
Ponyta Lv.14
Tackle
Growl
Ember
If you started with Calientic:
Seazard Lv.15
Water Gun
Tackle
Leer
Lick
Roselia Lv.14
Poison Sting
Stun Spore
Absorb
Sleep Powder

Heal up at the Pokémon Center, and face the gym...

VS Jack's gym tomorrow!

Last edited:
erm... okay and all but catch pokemon before starters? and Gible? Voltorb? and make some art for these new pokemon because to us they're just a bunch of fancy names

Err...adding to the point you do things that are POPULAR and NOW. You have random websites and forum and you have adoptables and the such. Really make this region interesting enough to be here. And yes make some sprites to go with them. Wild Eevee and Gible? You might want to add details about what your Fakemon LOOK like, how they got their name, what type etc...and if you're very lucky someone might sprite them for you IF you give people more details. Plus if this isn't going to be a hack or fangame or whatever then there is no real point to have a storyline that is like pretty much exactly the same as the main series. You have to be called Terry? Why? So people will like you more? Won't work. Use your imagination if you're going to make a new region. Please, put more work into this and MAYBE it could be decent.

Edit: And how is it that your title is EXACTLY the same as Castform's except for the region. It even has ! at the end.

^ He said for the tutorial, Eevee-chan. ^^

Professor Bush made me think of the President. XP

I do like the idea of using different Pokemon before your actual starters. Eevee-chan has a point, though; make the storyline something new and different. And add some description to the Pokemon; I'd be happy to do some of the spriting!

actually just try again from scratch -- we have no description about your region or fakes except for that they exist. you tell us absolutely nothing and make a story, expecting us to know. come on, put some effort into it.

Like it has TOO MUCH DETAIL already? 99.999% sorta. The rest, yes.

...That doesn't even make sense...

Please, if you're going to bother making a region, don't just give us names of Pokémon and expect us to start fanboying the thread.

Why don't you sprite the new Pokemon Terry?

Or do a map of the region?

Or anything?

...And if you think you suck at scratching as I said before, then add descriptions of the Pokemon. Then someone might be nice enough to do a sprite or two for you. A map of the region would be nice and easy, but I somewhat doubt you have actually thought about towns other than the ones you have. Blaziking is right Terry. So please try hard and make me happi :D

PS: Happi was not a typo, it was me being me.

If this is a mix of the four previous generations, then I think you should stop the walkthrough/whatever production and make some more pokémon. Usually in a new generation, around I guess half of the wild and trainers' pokémon you encounter are in the new generation.

And make some better town names. Forest City and Toxic City seem a little bit boring.

Back
Top Bottom