• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to Cardos!

:l
Look, Muk don't exist at level 9. It would be a Grimer. In both the beginning battle and the at the Gym. Maybe use Ekans or Gulpin. Also, Professor Bush doesn't fit in with the rest of the Professors' names. The name is generally some sort of tree, like Spruce or Pine. Not just Bush. If there really is some sort of reason he's called Bush, try naming him after a type of bush. Same with the town names. Instead of "Toxic City", try Acidia City or the like. You don't see "Flower Town" or "Sunny City". Be creative!

Level 22 Floatzel actually makes sense, though. It's not a level 5 Floatzel, or level 9. If you're referring to G/S/C when they had Lv. 3 Ariados, that still makes an amount of sense. You see, those are slight adjustments to the levels. Plus, these Pokemon could be taken out by most every Pokemon at those levels. A level 9 Muk doesn't make sense because

A) It's evolved 27 levels before its actual evolution level.
B) Most Pokemon around that level wouldn't be able to take out a Lv. 9 Muk. You see, Muk's Sp. Defense is at a base of 100, and its base Defense has a base of 75, not to mention Muk's attack is at a base of 105, which means it's stats at that level would be tremendously hard for a level 12 Pokemon to take out. Yes, Roxanne's Nosepass has a base 145 Defense, but you would need to take into account the fact that it's attacking stats are much under average, providing the ability to have a Lv. 16 Combusken to take it out in a few hits, thanks to not being killed in battle. Muk would probably be hard for a Lv. 12 Pokemon to take out. My suggestion is that you replace it with a single-evo Poison type, such as Qwilfish, or replace it with a decent first stage Pokemon, such as Skorupi.

That's off the subject. I was talking about how you shouldn't do a Lv. 9 MUK!!! Plus, if you think that that setup for a gym is hard, how do you think someone is going to feel about a level 9 Muk? Plus, Roark, if you know what you're doing, is actually fairly easy.

No, a Lv. 3 Ariados is much easier than a Lv. 9 Muk. By time you'd get to the Ariados, your Pokemon are at least Lv. 6 and easily able to take down it. Plus, Ariados' defenses are much lower than that of Muk. Same goes for Ariados' attack.

Speaking of Lv. 9 Muk and such...
There is a LEVEL 2 STARAVIA.
You might want to.... Fix that.

In most of Terry's threads people COMPLAIN about his work. That is fine. Terry, take the advice and listen to people and don't argue a point that makes no sense.

Terry, take the advice and listen to people and don't argue a point that makes no sense.

Stop following him around and telling him off. >:|

Anyway, I like the themes for the games, 'Revenge', 'Spirit', etc. It's nice to see something different from gems or metals.
I think you need to elaborate on how the legendary pokemon relate to each other, though. What types are they? What do they look like? It sounds interesting and I want to hear more about it.
Prof. Daisy is cute though. :3

You'll find the funny bit in Sea City. REALLY funny. I'll add a Humour section soon.

What I've been told is that if the joker finds their jokes funny, the receiver of the jokes probably won't. So if you think it's 'REALLY funny', there's less of a chance it'll actually be funny. To make people laugh, you don't have to try and be *~HILARIOUS~*.

Back
Top Bottom