• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rereading the Bartimaeus Trilogy -- specifically, I'm on The Golem's Eye at the moment. (What can I say, they're addictive.)

Patiently waiting for two books to arrive in the mail.

Currently re-reading Konstantino's Nocturnal Witchcraft, and realizing the nocturnal path isn't for me.

Also: Anyone know any good books on Celtic mythology?

Heh. My friend's reading a book called Lucas. And the picture of Lucas on the front looks exactly like me, only without the red hair. But you can't even see most of it, so it's kinda weird.
Me, I'm on the last parts of Eragon, and I have Eldest ready.

Twilight eyes by Dean Koontz. Also finished reading hideaway by the same author, which was fucking terrible. Your brain cells would die if i told you the ending. For real :[
This new one is good though. However, if a grieving husband with a wife in a coma turns up to hammer in "Euthanasia is wrong!!!" i may have to put the book down.

Last edited:
Dean Koontz is alright. There are better thriller writers out there, though.
(James Patterson James Patterson James Patterson)

I'm halfway through Hostage to Murder by Val McDermid. I love her early books so much <3

Right now I'm reading Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. It's not as powerful as I expect first-person stories to be, but it's definitely interesting, and I'm curious to learn more of the world it takes place in.

I'm also reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini. And once I finish these, I'm going to start rereading Inkheart and Inkspell by Cornelia Funke in preparation for Inkdeath, which is coming out in November, I believe. <3

Finished Brisingr yesterday, Finished Maximum Ride: Schools out-forever, and am now working on Uglies. I'm looking forward to Inkdeath, the next Pendragon, The third Alex Rider (dumb slow library), Superior Saturday (Garth Nix rox!) and others.

Just started that Death Note novel with L and Naomi Misora; the BB Murders or something? I borrowed it off my friend and it's pretty good thus far.

Finished "Antigone" for school a few days ago. I'm reading some fanfiction. Seeing what's out there.

There's TETRIS fanfiction? xDDDD

Brisngr, Deathly Hallows, the first book in the Warriors Series, and some other stuff.

I have a tendency to read like 5 books at a time D=

Uh, lessee.

For manga, I'm reading Shugo Chara, Pumpkin scissors, FMA :D, Pita-ten, and Crimson Hero.

For books, well. The hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Evil Genius, and Impulse.

^^

i'm reading the stranger. the translation of it seems kind of direct and uninteresting; the little prince, also in translated form, had the same problem. even so, i'll probably like it once i read more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom