• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are your religious beliefs?

What are your religious beliefs?

• Catholicism

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protestantism

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Orthodoxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Protestant Reformed Christian

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Sunni Islam

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Shi'ite/Shia Islam

• Theravada Buddhism

• Mahayana Buddhism

• Zen/Tendai Buddhism

• Hinduism

• Sikhism

• Wicca

• Other Neopagan

• Judaism

• Atheist

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • None/don't know

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Heads up, guys -- it's just as easy to ignore a comment like that as it is to make insulting comments in return.

Remember it's not just one person you're putting down but an entire part of the forum.

It is my duty to bring enlightenment to the world and relieve individuals of intellectual stagnation. Whether I am polite about it depends on my mood; sometimes I honestly try.

I'm Agnostic I suppose, but I'm more... hang on, this should help:

Theist------------Agnostic-------_----Atheist

I'm at the underscore, I'd say.

Atheist, I guess.

I really don't give a shit about the entire subject to be honest.

Actually, you can't. Christians are commanded by God to "help" people, and stopping them from burning in Hell forever is helping. If they don't convert you, you both go to Hell :D

I was not aware of this. (I could care less about christian beliefs-- no offense to anyone who's a not-crazy, "EVERYONE BUT ME IS WRONG!1!" christian. I'm quite okay with you guys, I just don't agree. Or particularly care. >>; ) This amuses me.
... here's hoping me and a good 3/4ths of my school end up in different parts of hell as me. And that the entirety of this forum all gets our own special place... :'D

COME, FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS!
LET US FROLIC IN HELL!
I'm cool with the devil. It's all good. (Just kidding...)

-shot-

Heads up, guys -- it's just as easy to ignore a comment like that as it is to make insulting comments in return.

Remember it's not just one person you're putting down but an entire part of the forum.
You want us to ignore an insult? Pfft, no. I agree with Vyraura, is it not best to bring truth rather than ignorance?
Also it's just as easy to ignore a guy hurt in the street, but you wouldn't.

my religious beliefs are that theism is dumb

and you can't argue with me because you have to respect my beliefs

ownin u all itt

Seriously the amount of atheists on these forum annoys me
yeah heaven forbid there be a lot of people who do not center their lives around a creepy bedtime story (and then ignore all the parts that make it creepy because hey that's creepy)

Guys, seeing as we are in Miscellaneous Discussion, please do not turn this into a debate. Answer the poll question and then get out.

As for me, I'm an atheist. I don't care what other people believe internally as long as they're not trying to make their own beliefs affect other people (such as by setting laws that forbid the teaching of proper science or the marriage of certain individuals for religious reasons).

Protestant, baby :P Although I can't say I'm the most religious person I know.

...or, actually, I probably am <_< Well, more religious than MOST I know ^^'

I've looked into Satanism before, agree with a lot of it and even held a lot of beliefs that go with it at some point or another. If there were any religion I could see myself adhering to, it'd be that one. But I guess I'll stick with just 'atheism' for now. Seeing as how I'm going to hell either way. :D

I hate to jump on the bandwagon but I'm Atheist, personally.
My dad's family has been hardcore Christian-something forever and then when my parents divorced my mom's side just kinda went "... wait what?" at really everything. Just isn't logical, imo.

*highfive*
Hell sounds badass if only because all the cool people are there.

:( Can I join? I need some cool hell friends for my social status.

I've looked into Satanism before, agree with a lot of it and even held a lot of beliefs that go with it at some point or another. If there were any religion I could see myself adhering to, it'd be that one. But I guess I'll stick with just 'atheism' for now. Seeing as how I'm going to hell either way. :D

LaVeyan Satanism (I presume you're speaking of it) is atheistic, as it does not advocate belief in a deity. Going by the technical definitions of the words, it's perfectly possible to be a religious atheist.

Back
Top Bottom