• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers? (Again!)

uv, I have the impression that you exist but oh uh australia. oh and that whether everything actually does trying to kill you varies with location or something like that.
yup yes that is more or less how I feel about you because I think we have exactly 0 common interests but oh well you seem alright!
ultraviolet: You're pretty great!
thankyou furret! I don't know you that well but you seem like a pretty informed person. :o
I also like UV whom I talked to a lot (but sadly not so much anymore) and Tailsy for whom the same thing goes.
yeah it's kinda crappy. you're a nice dude but I don't like how you argue but that's okay I think it's just a personality clash or whatever.

uv: Same as Alraunne!!
oh pshaw what

ultraviolet: Is a really effective mod! She seems a lot like a mod, but without the being scary part. I could imagine talking to her sometime! She's nice.
tumblr_m5f0hggEoJ1qboc2u.gif
um thankyou! I think we have talked in #tcod before. Or maybe that was Spoon. hrm. I know you've been around the forums for ages but you either post seldomly or I don't see you often. But you seem nice, anyway!

I don't get how I'm still not a scary mod! :C what is this is it because I'm short :C

And I just like reading eir posts because... idk you phrase things very well whereas when I'm on the internet it's like 'words go here blaaah'. You have this great balance of being able to speak eloquently while still being pretty clear as to what you're talking about and it is good!

But that's a reason I like youuuu help!!!

I like a few people a bunch! Those would be Hiikaru, Eifie, Dannichu and Mhaladie. And opal, I gueeeeess. But there are lots of people I might like a lot and just don't speak to that much, which would include uv, Viki, Butterfree, Chalumeau, pathos, Dinru... idk, there are quite a lot of people I feel pretty amicable towards!

There are a few people I cannot stand, buuut there are way, way more people I just feel neutral about. \o/ So that's fun these days.

I'm only on one list, though I'm not surprised, considering that I was... well, extremely immature until the tale end of 2011, and that I never really talked a lot to many of you...

uh, list of people I think are pretty cool and nice.

Ulqi-Chan: She's one of my best friends, and I brought her from a near-dead site to here. ^^

Poseidia: Despite being banned from here, Poseidia's really awesome, since we talk a lot on another site.

Mai: She's nice.

Dar: He's nice.

res: It seems nice.

Sunflower: She's pretty nice.

Greaser Lala: She's really awesome. And we both like Mew Mew Power

Blazhy: He's nice.

I know I forgot someone, or some people...

Last edited:
Well obviously Butterfree is #1, she's the whole reason we're here!

Sandstone-Shadow, I like her a lot, she's very intelligent and nice to everyone.

Hiikaru for being so upbeat and helping me (even if ey doesn't message me so often).

Phantom for being honest and straight to the point.

Tarvos for having the most sensible opinions.

I see no one mentioned me, I should be here more often!

Rachie, how could anyone forget you? I think you're awesome and always do you seem to have a story to tell!

DarkAura/Applejack/Pinkamena is also within the ranks of awesome.

ShinyUmbreonX3 WE GOT ALONG SO WELL WHY DO YOU I NOT SEE YOU?

Gym Leader Shizui Indeed is awesome

Music Dragon I have yet to see has not posted a single boring or meaningless post so far.

Also:

Well obviously Butterfree is #1, she's the whole reason we're here!

Rachie, how could anyone forget you? I think you're awesome and always do you seem to have a story to tell!

DarkAura/Applejack/Pinkamena is also within the ranks of awesome.

ShinyUmbreonX3 WE GOT ALONG SO WELL WHY DO YOU I NOT SEE YOU?

Gym Leader Shizui Indeed is awesome

Music Dragon I have yet to see has not posted a single boring or meaningless post so far.

Flora why did I forget you:unsure:? You are also in my favorites:)

Everyone here's pretty cool, though I have had a few problems with a few users. It's nothing big or anything.

I'm not naming names.

also yeah no this is not like a mini tumblr
they work completely different
(apart from the half-abundant no-caps)
i do not see your logic

I unexist, apparently.

Putting this here mainly to remind myself to contribute when I have access to my stalking documents and such.

Guys, guys, guys! We should totally revive this, so let's!

CloudCat is definitely one of the most mature twelve-year old TCoDf's had and I really do appreciate her contributions.

Dannichu is never not fantastic, but should post more often!

res is pretty cool, but I am continuely baffled by how much it knows.

All OSlanders, from way back when, continue to be spiffy and such. And Kai, Frosty, Linoone, and Vlad should exist more.

surskitty's art is pretty neat (and exceptionally tapered), just like e is.

I also like Equinoxe's art, but don't see much of them elsewhere.

Chalumeau's really sweet, methinks. I also really like eir icon.

I also think poly's really cool and has the third most distinct typing style here. Also I think it's sort of neat that we joined around the same time.

I think Photo Finish is fairly level-headed and generally spiffitacular.

MD is kind of fantastic and makes some of the best comments that never fail to make me chuckle.

Minish and Eifie are both superb for watching Kuragehime, but I don't know either well enough to say much more.

Uhh, since I can't get everyone in one go, I'll be more than happy to my post opinions about your lovely self if you ask me to.

Back
Top Bottom