• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I said it on the old forums, and I'll say it here.

I love you all. Hypothetically.

I love you too, Castform. Deeply and truly. I love you so much. I'll rip my bleeding heart out for you! And the rest of my insides, too!

FMC likes most of the people here<3 And the ones she doesn't don't mater so we won't talk about them. :D

(psst, MD, I think you're funny<3)

MD it's not that I hate you or something! It's just that I, you know...

don't kiss the ground you walk on.

I'm pretty impatient so I can get bored with you quickly, and your hero-worshipping posse annoys me more than you do more often than not. You're a good person, I just can't deal with you on moody days.

charteon -- sometimes. Sometimes, kiddo. But my like/hate relationship with you is probably my fault (dont wurry u gaiz i dont shut no moar cauz im takin anti baby pillz).

EVERYONE HERE HAS BAD TASTE IN MUSIC the best music goes like krsshh as nothing goes through my headphones.

I'm pretty impatient so I can get bored with you quickly, and your hero-worshipping posse annoys me more than you do more often than not. You're a good person, I just can't deal with you on moody days.
Oh. I was under the impression that you really wanted to kick me in the throat.

Still, I'm fine with you not liking me, it's just such a pity, since I admire you and all. It feels weird somehow. Unbalanced.

Oookay, I was forced into doing this by peer pressure... *coughNWTcough*

Altmer, Music Dragon and AuroraKing - You all scare me, and I often feel uneasy whenever I look at your posts, and am often scared to post in the same threads as you incase you quote me and point out every inch of wrong-ness in my post. I'm least scared of Music Dragon though, and the only reason I fear them is because they're completely foreign to me, whereas I see Altmer's posts everywhere.

NWT - You're awesome. I'd like to get to know you better, even though we talk frequently on irc. Although you do pressure me into doing stuff, and always try to make me get the games you play so that you can beat me online.

surskitty - You really used to scare me. I used to think that you were evil in a can, as you always used to yell at me in the chat. I can now see that I was wrong about the whole "evil in a can" thing, and that you're also an awesome person, who just hates stupidity.

Charteon - All I know about you is that you like to cosplay a lot. xD

Verne - Oh god, I used to loathe you, but I do want to say that I'm sorry for hating you, and that I shouldn't. So, apologies Verne, and sorry for being such a spazz in the chat. 8D!

Gee, what, you're afraid of me? My dear, my dear, I'm sure there's never going to be anything in your posts for me to nitpick on. You're a good poster. I respect you.

To be honest I haven't seen that many of your posts, but as far as I recall, you're as clever as a chap with three heads. Good job on that, by the way. Being clever, I mean.

*pats Espeon* Let's be friends.

.........Gee thanks. You're so kind? xDD
Well, it'll be interesting to see what people put...

Just don't be a sad emo kid make an "everyone hates me" thread constantly and you should do just fine. You have no reason to be scared of any of the people here. Although if you hate them, just let me inform that many others do as well.

Cept for MD. Everyone loves MD.

Wow, take a look at the tags. Someone got pissed ^^;;;

Well I'll start off with the person above me I guise. I really have not seen you Crazy Weavile except in Forums Games. So I really do not have much of opinion on you yet. Except you seem nice.

Same to you Deretto, you're a wonderful person who I also miss talking to.

I'm online more often now. Although you don't have to wait for that. Just drop me a PM or something if you like. ^^;;;

*is reminded of PM convos with Jolty while at school*

charteon -- sometimes. Sometimes, kiddo. But my like/hate relationship with you is probably my fault (dont wurry u gaiz i dont shut no moar cauz im takin anti baby pillz).

EVERYONE HERE HAS BAD TASTE IN MUSIC the best music goes like krsshh as nothing goes through my headphones.

Verne you are cool but you have kinda shit taste in most things so I guess I'd better not rate you/10

charteon - hi you are ok i like you you are a half-decent user so it's all great

and I scared the shit out of Espeon because I post random crap a lot. I shouldn't be scary. I don't think I am that scary anyways. It's more like I have an urge to make people understand they are supposed to be not stupid I guess. I don't know. Help.

I like MD. His sense of humour cracks me up.

Zeta Reticuli is cool because he likes Radiohead and we need more people that like Radiohead because Radiohead isn't really indie or anything but whatever.

this post is a mess

Back
Top Bottom