• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Charteon, I like you. You did come off as annoying when you first joined, but you've improved a great deal. Don't ever change. =P

You're fine but please don't go on about veteran members. :| I don't know if you still do that - don't think I've talked to you for a while! - but ughhhh

otherwise you're pretty okay

You're fine but please don't go on about veteran members.

to add to this please never insinuate you want to be a mod ever again. it is very very annoying.

Tailsy said:
BUT OF COURSE! ONE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE SWEET, SWEET CANDY FROM GOBSTOPPERS.

I'm too impatient for gobstoppers... also sometimes they don't fit in my mouth. D:

haha rambling about being veteran members... I did that lmao

Haven't heard much about what people think of me yet

Charteon: you seem a lot more mature these days than you did before :) any thoughts of you being annoying have probably gone now lol

DarkArmour vaguely annoys me with an animated, scrollbar sig and then making a weird thread proclaiming that he has 'regenerated' for no apparent reason.

DIY sandy vagina
1. get a vagina and sand
2. put sand in vagina. use glue for lubrication and stability if needed.

* note: if you are female and have no possession of vagina, may have a problem with this DIY.

Back
Top Bottom