• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Arylett is so nice in chat! First friend made here and so nice! I wonder what's she's really like when not tired?

Well, Arylett is awesome!! ^_____^

(1000th post in this topic xD)

I'd like to know how I'm thought of. I'll comment on you if you comment on me. *is really paranoid about how she's viewed even though she has no reason to be* Thanks in advance. ^^

I wanna know how I'm thought of around here :O
Am I too annoying for you guys :/

EDIT: Leafpool I don't see you around too much but from what I can see you're cool. You're not annoying or anything and you know what you're talking about xD

cheesecake: You can be annoying, but a lot less so than some other people I see around here. Not annoying to the point of *headdesk*-worthy, though.

... yeah, I absolutely fail at this Dx

Leafpool - Hmm, you're not too bad. And you seem decent and intelligent. But I don't really have much of an opinion towards you, it's really just neutral.

Leafpool - Hmm, you're not too bad. And you seem decent and intelligent. But I don't really have much of an opinion towards you, it's really just neutral.

And much the same holds toward you. :P You're cool and you're a good RPer, so... uh... yeah. *can't think of anything else to say*

Leafpool, I'd have to say that from what I can tell you're better than you were back in 2006ish.

The majority of people on this forum are pretty nice, one or two can be a little annoying sometimes. But on the whole I like pretty much everyone.

The majority of the people on this forum are mature, intelligent, friendly and easy to get along with. Then there's Time Psyduck and Cellestial Blade.

Here's my inference and insights from reading the general messages on the board (even though I haven't post all that much, I can't really find any topics that I'm interested in):

This forum is very unique and I love being a part of it. I like how 'things' are 'ran' around here, it's creative.

I have been to forums that consists of sharper, more social, emotionally open, and individualistic members giving their effort involving in mature discussion and sharing of information.

There are a few here that are speedily progressing up to their level of objectivity and benevolence, but the majority here have the radiant potential to be. Plus, the majority here is smarter than most mundane teen boards I've seen.

Some here can be annoyed by my use of text smiley expressions ^_^ or the way I type (Like using those green tags >.>) but I'll let you know that I'm not seeking attention... Just expressing how I like my messages..! *.*

I'm not sure if there is reputation formed by any amount of collective thinking here but I don't believe one member is better than the other, simply different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dewgongeru is cool, so is Number 100

I know some people can find me to be a bit irritating, not neccesarily annoying but yeah...

Dewgongeru is nice. I haven't spoke to her in ages though. It'd be nice to see you again once in a while.

As for MOST others on the page, I haven't formulated an opinion on you yet.

What's Espeob considered as?

Dewgongeru is nice. I haven't spoke to her in ages though. It'd be nice to see you again once in a while.

As for MOST others on the page, I haven't formulated an opinion on you yet.

What's Espeob considered as?
Little Epseon [intentional!] already knows what MD thinks of him. You know, the whole you're-a-nice-guy-who-I-can-talk-to-and-who-makes-me-happy thing.

Back
Top Bottom