• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I thought Dewgong was cool until she started being Furret's sidekick (seriously, every time I see one of her I LOVE FURRET ♥ posts I want to gag)

And for goodness' sake, I thought Furret was eh before he fagchatted about Arylett's use of semicolons. Now he's just a complete jerk. :/ Does anybody actually care? Has anybody actually ever mentioned it before? Arylett's like, the least special snowflaker ever. There's some grammar for you. :D

I really hate it when decent people on decent forums turn into the equivalent of your average bully.

Gah.
Uh, everyone else keeps my opinion on them. o_o! Except Altmer, he has gained a respect point.

I really hate it when decent people on decent forums turn into the equivalent of your average bully.
I wouldn't describe Furret and co. as your average bully; more like that annoying kid that sits at the back of the class and criticises everyone all the time and then goes off being a special snowflake unto himself.

I thought Dewgong was cool until she started being Furret's sidekick (seriously, every time I see one of her I LOVE FURRET ♥ posts I want to gag)

And for goodness' sake, I thought Furret was eh before he fagchatted about Arylett's use of semicolons. Now he's just a complete jerk. :/ Does anybody actually care? Has anybody actually ever mentioned it before? Arylett's like, the least special snowflaker ever. There's some grammar for you. :D

Gah.
Uh, everyone else keeps my opinion on them. o_o! Except Altmer, he has gained a respect point.
Heh, I'm very love it or hate it. :P

Jolty and Furret are both rad. But they seem to have nervous breakdowns too often.

I wouldn't describe Furret and co. as your average bully; more like that annoying kid that sits at the back of the class and criticises everyone all the time and then goes off being a special snowflake unto himself.

Yeah, that sounds a bit more accurate actually. XD

D8 I sit at the front of the class and shout at people for being prats, thanks much.

I THINK THAT IF EVERYONE LOVED JESUS WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT

GOD DAMN IT GUYS THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

edit: plus if I want to criticise something I will do it to its face

yes but there's a difference between necessary criticism (i.e. STOP SPELLING LIKE AN AOL RETARD) and pointless annoyance (i.e. WAAH SOMEONE'S USING A SEMICOLON INCORRECTLY)

Easy. :)

Necessary: When a post is unreadable or very hard on the eyes.
Unnecessary: When you can read the damn thing with relative ease.

and if you claim that ";stab;" is so hard to read as opposed to "*stab*" then i think i'll cry

I think that both are annoying to read, to be honest. Not difficult, but certainly a pain. I did say I disliked used of the asterisk to denote actions as well.

Back
Top Bottom