• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I have very little idea of who you are, but your usertitle, signature, and inability to respond to visitor comments by hitting the reply button rather than making comments on yourself do not inspire confidence.

Grinning calamity you grow more and more obnoxious by the post.

Thanks, I do what I can... LOL

But seriously, I'm not always obnoxious. I just try to be happy. You could say that the forums are a good place to kill time and escape from life-troubles. I feel welcome here, whether I'm welcome or not... 0.o;

Oh, and I'm a newb to most profile crap, so I don't really know what to do all the time. Thanks for the judgement... I actually feel bad... but thanks!

Grinning Calamity - I know barely anything about you, so I really don't have an opinion on you. Sorry. D:

Dewgong - Same opinion as Grinning Calamity, yeah.

well awesome i guess i'm hot and people like me

Arylett - you're so nice, and polite, everything i wish i could be, but then again, i don't try

Grinning Calamity - you really do grow more annoying by the post. i hate people like you, i hate them so much. thank you for ignoring my question, and as surskitty said, inability to respond to visitor comments by hitting the reply button rather than making comments on yourself do not inspire confidence. also, you do not ooze awesomeness you ooze annoying... stuff. oh quit using more than one exclamation point at the end of a sentence, it makes me angry!!

but then again so do you so whatever

Hmm..

Dewgong - You used to be a bit... well, attention-seeking. A bit irritating, too. But, you seem to have matured a bit since then.

Back again I am. :U

Arylett - I've always found you to be particularly nice and polite, thus I have no problem with you whatsoever. :3

I still think dewgong's attention seeking. There's a good kid under there but there's on damn thick layer of look-at-me and i'm-special and bratty-youngun.

Until you get all that off you you kinda annoy the shit outta me.

I'm a bit scared of looking in this thread and find that people think I'm extremely annoying or something like that. (Which I probably am.) And the whole accidential username identity theft thing.. I can't believe that happened. Blame the fact that Eevees are my favorite Pokemon.

Zora of Termina: ....wow. Very very (times a thousand) nice to me. Puts up with me rambling about nerdy stuff. Would really want to actually meet, minus the (pretty unlikely) chance of her actually being a chainsaw maniac in a Speedo or something. So, thank you. *hug*

I still think dewgong's attention seeking. There's a good kid under there but there's on damn thick layer of look-at-me and i'm-special and bratty-youngun.

Until you get all that off you you kinda annoy the shit outta me.
this

also seems convinced s/he'll work in glorious nippon which is p. funny

Grinning Calamity -
i hate people like you, i hate them so much.

People like me? What does that mean?

thank you for ignoring my question

... I must not have ignored it on purpose, because I have no idea what you mean. Did I ignore it here? I really didn't mean to, if it meant that much to ya.

inability to respond to visitor comments by hitting the reply button rather than making comments on yourself

I already explained that the profile thing confuses me, and I never did much with it on the old forum

you do not ooze awesomeness

You caught me there, I ooze skin grease.

oh quit using more than one exclamation point at the end of a sentence, it makes me angry!!

Uh, OCD much?

but then again so do you so whatever

...huh?

Quite frankly, I've never had a problem with any of you.

ok here's my revamped opinion on all the posters that aren't verne or vladimir putin's LJ the past couple of pages (oh and surskitty/erika)

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING PLANKS

Tailsy - oh gosh, you're like, the coolest person ever. <33 The way you post is so amazingly sexy, it makes me wet just seeing your name. Please bear my children.

Yes I will work in glorious nippon you will all see >:|

I know I am attention seeking yes. but that's what this thread is for

But it's better now after a discussion with someone... which I don't know if I'm suppose to say anything about or not

Grinning Calamity -
i know you didn't mean to ignore it, sokay. i could care less to tell you the truth. my left leg starts twiching when i get angry/annoyed which it kind of is at the moment, not sure if that would be OCD or what

Back
Top Bottom