• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Yes, you should post more.

Even though I don't know you, I already think you're awesome. I'd like to see more of what you have to say. :3

Vyraura - I don't know you very well, but for some reason the main things I notice about you are your interesting avatar and username.

Arylett - You're pretty cool, yes. You're an excellent roleplayer from what I've seen, and your art is good too!

PK BLUE - Pretty much what Dewgong said.

Dewgong - I believe I've commented on you before, but oh well. You're generally awesome, but you seem sort of... lonely sometimes, I dunno how to explain it.

Lonely...

I guess so...

I do spend most of my time alone but without me telling you that... What makes you say that? I also love asking people why when they already said "I don't know". :x

The avatar displays my usual activity, looking out the window, that posture and everything.

Usually when it rains though, rarely other wise.

It's been raining a lot lately...

You're a nice person and all. In fact you tend to be very moderate on all subjects which is always a good trait. But ffs I hate your user title and that's bugging me because it makes me lose the game >(
Ah, we all have our opinions~ I'm moderate? Why, I didn't know I came off that way.

Hmm, my opinion on you, yes: Your avatar's pretty cool, so that gets so extra Awesome Points. And you don't seem particularly bad, pretty decent, actually! I'd have to get to know you a bit better to say any more.

Arylett - Everything I've said plus your user title drives me insane. I think about it at night. I don't want to do that. :(
Oh dear~ My user title, muhehehe. It's from a show I watch, a comedy. The origins of it are rather funny, but I don't feel like telling the story right now. ;;Is lazy;;

Dewgong, we need to have a chat! Exchange some chat vitamins, so I can know you better~

Arylett - You're pretty cool, yes. You're an excellent roleplayer from what I've seen, and your art is good too!
Ooh, I'm flattered~ ;;Blushes;; I think you're a top-notch roleplayer as well! Thank you. :3

Wow my avatar sure is popular
And to think I was considering switching it with my user photo, haha.

EDIT: I vaguely remember PK from the old forums because of the inexplicable user title but I don't know your personality or have any opinions or anything interesting like that.

you're my secret gay lover whom I would start an affaire with

look if you're going to use 'whom' at least don't let your prepositions dangle. with whom. with whom.

Retsu you are pretty neat. Wish you would talk more and music less though. At least you're not an attention whore anymo'.

psst guys keep posting what you think of me, your opinions must have changed a little since you last rated me :D

Sometimes you sound nice and polite and fun and then the next post I read is selfsure or bitchy or something. But you seem to be getting more of the former so you must be doing something right.

I suppose I should actually say what I think about members, shouldn't I?

Okay, I'll start with the poster above me. Vyraura: I don't know you very well, but your avatar is awesome. *shot*

Now on to random members. Eevee: You always say what I want to say, only way cooler.

Butterfree: I think you're pretty awesome, even if we've never really had any direct contact. xD

PK Blue you seem like youre positive quite a lot, and a very friendly person, you can also pick up the good qualities in people which is always a good thing.

Pikachu629:You have fair points and know whats right but sometimes I think you're trying to point out flaws to aggrievate people.

Silver: Always Positive, great avatar and is always nice when requesting, talking to or even complaining.

Mewtwo:Flipping genius, not just your'e amazing shop but nyoure nice generally and always like to help.he even inspired me with his shop to make my own, his is the best on the web...

Back
Top Bottom