• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to do as a job when you're older?

I want to be a vet, a farmer, a model, singer, dancer, artist, writer, poet, and talk show host. No, really.

All right, my most realistic vision is teacher. Preferably in languages and maybe mathematics.

Then there's actor, of course :P

And working at like, a Nintendo magazine or something like that would be pretty sweet...

Game designer probably. I'd love to work for Nintendo/Zelda too, just being able to decide what Link does sounds awesome <3

If not that, probably a pilot of some sort. I've always loved airplanes :D

Well first I'd like to travel around places (most likely northern european countries where I fit in better) playing music and selling artwork for money.

Then, I'd like to work for Wizards of the Coast, until I was experienced enough to become a freelance fantasy setting writer. I'd probably be a genre writer as a side-job for fun.

I plan on transforming into a cat before I have the chance to get much older, so that sort of hinders my ability to get a job, don't you think?

*everyone stares*

... Err, what I meant to say was that I'd like to become an author--but I'm not going to wait to do that.

Hmm, I realize that I can't possibly support myself by getting a book published every year or two, so I'll have to do something else as well. I really don't have any idea what to do. I don't really want to have to deal with too many people, but I doubt I'll have much of a choice.

Back
Top Bottom