• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

I would like to see some evolutions from some past pokemon.

Since almost EVERYONE wants a dark type gym, we should right a petition and send it to Japan of something.

May I point out that in the Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby versions there was in fact a dark type elite four?

I would like to see some evolutions from some past pokemon.

Since almost EVERYONE wants a dark type gym, we should right a petition and send it to Japan of something.

May I point out that in the Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby versions there was in fact a dark type elite four?

There was in the Johto games as well.

• Visit Hoenn after the E4
  • Dark-type gym (it's about time!)
  • less pointless HMs/routes where you need every pointless HM in your party to pass
  • An evil team that's more "Rocket/Galactic" and less "Aqua/Magma". Really wouldn't mind at all if one of the former two returned, but doubt that's likely.
  • remakes of yellow, platinum, hey you pikachu, ffvii, and that one TCG game ololololololo
  • no shitty prevos.
  • more badass poison-types.
  • I want to see a DARKER AND EDGIER story too, but again doubt that'll happen.
  • I also kind of like that tide idea above.

I don't actually care if poison-types are the weakest or whatever. Makes poison monotype teams more fun. c:

• less pointless HMs/routes where you need every pointless HM in your party to pass

THIS THIS THIS. OH GOD. If there is anything like Flash (ARGH) or Defog (At least Flash actually was semi-useful) or any really weak move that, for some reason, only my starter can learn (ROCK CLIMB OH THE INACCURACY).

-An option that lets you turn Spoink and Grumpig into bacon (This speaks for itself). :)
This.

-Forget the bike. Make it like Ranger where you could ride a Doduo. Or Gamefreak could make you 16. Less kid based, probably a better plot with it, and you could drive a freaking car. That would be nice.
Doduo riding. <3

-Going along with the car idea, you could choose when you start the game if you want E rated play or T rated play. If you choose T rated, you could run people over who keep on annoying me. DIE YOUNGSTER JOEY, DIE!!
I do this kind of stuff in every game possible. I'd run over the Shellos. :D

I doubt this would ever happen but here it is: Live Action with your friends.

Like, if one of the people in your Pal Pad was playing at the same time you were (There would have to be a "Turn Wi-Fi connection ON" switch of course) and you were both at the same city, you could see each other, talk to each other (Like text messages. :D) and battle. :O

...but I doubt that's gonna happen. ;-;

Last edited:
Don't Know if it's been posted, but, I feel the need to ask:

When will gamefreak get a clue and put in an attack that causes instant freezing?

Sleep is the same as frozen, as both conditions wear off.

yet, they haven't made an attack that does such.
this is what i want to see in Gen V

Don't Know if it's been posted, but, I feel the need to ask:

When will gamefreak get a clue and put in an attack that causes instant freezing?

Sleep is the same as frozen, as both conditions wear off.

yet, they haven't made an attack that does such.
this is what i want to see in Gen V

Freeze is ridiculously broken compared to sleep, because sleep always wears off within a set number of turns. Freeze has the potential to last the whole battle.

- Any form of plot that doesn't involve [MEET PROF. X. FIND POKEMON X. PROF.X GIVES YOU POKEMON X. YOU GO TO TOWN X. YOU MEET RIVAL X.etc.etc.]

really? They've managed to keep this going on for 4 generations? :/

I kind of want them to have some option about personalizing your trainer, ex. if that girl's going to be me she must have red hair and wear pink and/or a fedora.

I kind of want them to have some option about personalizing your trainer, ex. if that girl's going to be me she must have red hair and wear pink and/or a fedora.
This, except minus pink and/or fedora, and plus green eyes, purple clothes, glasses and a headband.

I'm really hoping that they decide to go with more of a fantasy oriented theme, though not religious. Really, creating the true "Poke-god" was a horrible idea, in my opinion. Maybe that's because I'm addicted to the Inheritance Cycle...
I also wish to see less new pokemon than other generations. There are only so many ideas to use before the new ones tend to get boring.
The final thing I want is a challenge IN THE STORY. Sure competitive battling is harder, but they need a more difficult storyline with better gyms and Elite Four. I've played games that I get murdered by the first boss, and they are always more fun.... I also wish for the Champion to be a villain, instead of a rival or random NPC.

-Like every other Pokémon fan, I'd love to see a dark gym. And bug, poison, and ground need some more gym love.
-Another Shellos/Gastrodon Forme. Every new Pokémon region since Sinnoh has left me a little sad without the addition of one. And there's a ton of sea slug varities, so there's a lot of ideas still left out there.
-RSE-esque secret bases.
-A bit more variety in the weather.
-Similar to the different themes on the legendary beasts, the music for the routes/towns could have alternate depending the time of day.

I want people to acknowledge you for once. Seriously, I have just become the Champion, I KNOW that you can only hold six Pokemon and that your Pokemon get stronger with levels!

I want people to acknowledge you for once. Seriously, I have just become the Champion, I KNOW that you can only hold six Pokemon and that your Pokemon get stronger with levels!

THIS! I was on Emerald, 19 times champion Chriss cruisin' round speaken to people, and this guy besides the Pokémart says "This is a PokéMart. You can buy useful items here" (Or something like that) and I'm like "No Shit, Shirlock, I've been using them all game long!"

Motercycle. Designed to kill only the annoying Rattata-rip-off of this region. After I've caught one for the Pokédex, obviously

Back
Top Bottom