• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

Sadly, I doubt a better plot is really going to happen (RSE was a step in the right direction, though). Maybe a couple new types. Also, a Dark/Dragon combo. Maybe it could be the new pseudo-legend? Oh, and character customization.

Male swimmers not wearing speedos.

yesyes I agree wholeheartedly.

I would like the gymleader bit too, but how would it work? would NPCs walk up to you randomly, only to get their butts kicked by you, and then you would be the unbeatable gymleader who nobody has the badge from. anyway, I'd be dark-typed, because they haven't done it yet. that would be nice to see in 5th gen.

yesyes I agree wholeheartedly.

I would like the gymleader bit too, but how would it work? would NPCs walk up to you randomly, only to get their butts kicked by you, and then you would be the unbeatable gymleader who nobody has the badge from. anyway, I'd be dark-typed, because they haven't done it yet. that would be nice to see in 5th gen.

You should get to have floor tiles and stuff. Also, it wouldn't be NPC, it'd be other players (Who have roughly the same levels as you) so it would be a very fair fight. It could be called the Global League.

And you should get to put down NPCs and choose what Pokémon and Moves they have. That would be good. And by that, I mean that would be mother *beep*ing awsome

Maybe a couple new types. Also said:
You read my mind. I'm dying for a Dark/Dragon combo. I'm suprised that Pokemon hasn't thought about that in all these years. And as for character customization...

YES.

Ice/Dragon combo. Something that would be quite interesting!
Dragon/Steel/Flying Eevee combo.
Actual ???-type Pokemon. How is Unown psychic, exactly?

Also, type effectiveness changes. Some of those are really... unreal.
Bug weak to Electric: Lightning can set an insect on fire.
Water and ice should be weak to eachother. End of story.
Fire VS fire. Fire puts out itself...
Fire VS Ice. Ice turns into water.
Dragon weak to Electric.
Normal weak to Poison.
Poison weak to FIRE. Fire can incinerate poison. And salt water gets rid of poison, too, so...

All I can think of.

ice is a horribly defensive typing and a fantastic offensive typing. if we had it enkoe's way, and ice was super-effective (or neutral, at least) against water and fire, ice would become even more fabulous an offensive typing and the horribleness of its defense still doesn't matter. since ice and steel (the remaining resistors) share most weaknesses, ice/fighting would be resisted only by shedinja, and ice/fire would be completely unresisted outside of abilities. (thick fat, basically, since flash fire is granted only to fire-types.)

which would mean that scarfed glaceon can fire off hideously powerful hailed blizzards with even less chance of resistance. nearly all the good ice types have a water secondary. (the rest have horrible defense.)

(glaceon is a vaild example. the only ones who can fire off stronger blizzards without speed penalty, using specs, are darkrai, mewtwo, and palkia. and they can't do it in hail.)

Ice/Dragon combo. Something that would be quite interesting!
Dragon/Steel/Flying Eevee combo.
Actual ???-type Pokemon. How is Unown psychic, exactly?QUOTE]

An Ice/Dragon combo is a very good idea IMHO. They should make more Dual Type dragon Pokemon. There are alot of dragons in mythology anyways.

I would love a Dragon-Type Eeveelution forever. *proud to say Dragon is my favorite Type*

That's what I was thinking. I'm really interested in Ruins Of Alph/Unown,and I don't know why,but I'm annoyed that It's a Psychic Type. P.S: Love your avatar. Lyra/Kotone is epic.

An Ice/Dragon combo is a very good idea IMHO. They should make more Dual Type dragon Pokemon. There are alot of dragons in mythology anyways.

I would love a Dragon-Type Eeveelution forever. *proud to say Dragon is my favorite Type*

That's what I was thinking. I'm really interested in Ruins Of Alph/Unown,and I don't know why,but I'm annoyed that It's a Psychic Type. P.S: Love your avatar. Lyra/Kotone is epic.
Yay, someone who agrees with me :D

Oh, also a plot where the evil team actually captures you for something and you control your Pokemon to rescue you. :D (Pichu to the rescue!)

Yay, someone who agrees with me :D

Oh, also a plot where the evil team actually captures you for something and you control your Pokemon to rescue you. :D (Pichu to the rescue!)
:D

That'd be epic. I can picture it now. But,if you're thinking what I'm thinking,doesn't that mean that Trainers have a chance to capture you? (When you said controling your Pokemon,I thought about Pokemon just walking around like in the PMD Series) But anyways,I would love that.

:D

That'd be epic. I can picture it now. But,if you're thinking what I'm thinking,doesn't that mean that Trainers have a chance to capture you? (When you said controling your Pokemon,I thought about Pokemon just walking around like in the PMD Series) But anyways,I would love that.
I thought of that. You're already another trainer's Pokemon, so they wouldn't be able to catch you unless they had Snag Balls.

I'd like to see people actually know you're the champion, and NPC's come up and challange you. And motorcycles. Oh, and a minigame, that happens when you fly, where you can catch flying pokemon.

I want a league where there is no dragon trainer. I don't think there was one in Sinnoh and it was GREAT! Lance always bothered me and annoyed me SO MUCH and I don't wanna train an unnecessary ice type just so I can beat the league.

Back
Top Bottom