• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metroid Prime 3
Lego Batman
Link's Crossbow Training

I got them all for Christmas and I have trouble deciding which one I want to play each day. The choice should be obvious - I completed Link's Crossbow Training within an hour, and I'm kinda bored of that kind of Lego game. Yet I find myself drawn to try and get platinum medals in every level in one and try to complete this level I'm stuck on in the other.

Metroid is still easily my favourite though. I just feel sorry for my brother because he can't be in the same room as a FPS or he gets sick.

Disgaea (SO stuck on Vyers... Dx) and Tales of Symphonia for the fourth time~

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (still) ILOVE IT!
WiiFit, (I love it)
Family Ski

DS:
Super Mario Slam Basketball
NinjaTown

Disgaea (SO stuck on Vyers... Dx) and Tales of Symphonia for the fourth time~

APPROVAL.

(the easiest way to beat Disgaea is to just train a a couple of Mages and Laharl. It's not as fun, but waaaaay easier)

I'm having much fun failing miserably at Guitar Hero On Tour on the DS.

Right now, I'm mainly focusing on Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Skies of Arcadia. Other games that I haven't beaten and should be playing more but am not are Okami, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy 4 DS and Super Mario RPG. Games I haven't finished and want to but probably never will are Doremi Fantasy, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Metroid, Paper Mario, Paper Mario TTYD, Link to the Past, and Pokemon XD.

You see, when I buy a game, if it's good then I play it pretty much obsessively for a while. However, if I have to play with some sort of guide to get the best ending or if I simply don't play for a few days, I lose almost all interest. It's annoying, although sometimes I play it even if I don't feel like it so I can get it done (like with Super Paper Mario).

I know you all care, that's why I'm telling you.

DS: AN ANIMAL CROSSING WILD WORLD GAME THAT WORKS PROPERLY!
PC: Spoooooooore!
Shiny new Xbox: Monopoly (hey it's fun) and probably Tales of Vesperia soon. (Dannichu, I know you'll approve)
Wii: Animal Crossing City Folk, My Sims Kingdom, probably Tales of Symphony: Dawn of a New World soon. (More Danni-approval?)

You see, when I buy a game, if it's good then I play it pretty much obsessively for a while. However, if I have to play with some sort of guide to get the best ending or if I simply don't play for a few days, I lose almost all interest. It's annoying, although sometimes I play it even if I don't feel like it so I can get it done (like with Super Paper Mario).

Who are you, me? :o

Anywho, I just got Phoenix Wright: Justive for All and I loves it, so that's got all my attention. I went to the Gamestop yesterday and bought three GC games, because I still live in the past. So some time soon I'll get to Shadow the Hedgehog, Soul Caliber II and Lost Kingdom.

DS: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney I can't figure out the last case...
Wii: Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility

DS:
Gone back to MarioKart
Super Mario 64 DS (With hacks)
Phoenix Wright: T&T (with hacks)
WarioWare:Touched!
Kirby Power Paintbrush

Wii:
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Family Ski
STILL BRAWL! ¬_¬ I'm addicted, I admit it.
MarioKart Wii
Call of Duty 3
PBR

Gamecube:
Collosseum
Sonic Rivals 2

I got a lot of games to get through but hey, I am going through a review season on my Youtube Channel, most of these are requests.

Sonic Rivals? That's on PSP.

Speaking of PSP, Mortal Kombat Unchained is actually pretty decent for a port of a PS2 game, not to mention the most characters in any form of Deception. Still, the wide screen is kinda awkward since it feels stretched, particularly when inside a house in Konquest.

Still playing Sonic Chronicles.

Holy shit, Cream is the most broken character in the history of forever. She exists for the sole purpose of pissing off Tails fans by making him completely obsolete in every way.

DS:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Wii:

Sonic Unleashed

Game Cube:

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Heroes
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

That's all. :P

Sonic Rivals? Thats on PSP.

I've got it on Gamecube, Sonic Rivals 2.

BTW on Sonic Unleashed i'm reviewing it recently. The daytime missions are classic great sonic at its best and some of the areas have been based on the old sonic games. The nighttime moments were bad. Its not even that they are "technical difficulties" those areas are just retarded. Its the same sonic but his limbs are all twisted and he punches things, great. The "Werehog" (*Claps*) is the same as Sonic just looks different, its just the fact that yay i'm a werehog. And thats it. The CGI cutscenes are great but its annoying things that deflate the game like how all the enemies are robots and how 2-d layouts on the characters. *GROAN*

on ps2, i've been playing persona 3 FES. on pc, i've been playing neon genesis evangelion: girlfriend of steel. on wii, i played nights: journey of dreams, though i got tired of it really quickly.

I've borrowed the GC version of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes off my friend and am having mucho fun trying to be stealthy and kill as few people as possible. Not going so well, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom