• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of Symphonia. For, uh, the third time. >>;; (What can I say? I have absolutely nothing to do all day.)

Lost Odyssey <333 Kameo and hopefully Naruto: Rise of a Ninja if I get it today.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

I finished it 2 weeks ago and now I want to have another go. The game is easy and predictable.

Hell of a lot.

DS: Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
Wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
PSP: Still trying to get a FPS for when I get bored at work, but currently WTF: Work Time Fun.
360: Banjo Kazooie. Thank you, XBLA.
PC: Team Fortress 2 and Age of Empires 2. I may pick up 3 if I beat AoE 2 easily enough.

Sonic Chronicles. It's pretty awesome so far. I'm not very far in the game, though. But already there's the Diamond Dust music from Sonic 3D Blast! Woot!

Pokemon Tradign Card game for Gameboy. I missed this game. On the one hand, I wish they would come out with a sequel on the other hand I'd rather they didn't. I'm going around collecting the medals now.

At this moment, I'm trying to breed a Riolu on my Diamond for no particular reason, but I am also playing Final Fantasy VII at Shadey's place. I just got my Materia back from Yuffie.

I'm currently playing PMD Blue Rescue Team. ^^

And I guess I'm also playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and Lost Kingdoms for Gamecube, as well as Spyro 2: Season of Ice for GBA. Aaand I suppose Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom