• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP. Fun game, except for one detail. I SUCK AT CASTLEVANIA GAMES.

Lord, at least Symphony of the Night is on it, so that should be fun. Right? Wrong, I've died at least three times already, and I've only recently beaten the doppelganger.

^ Ahh, Peggle. My mom has that on her compy. ^^

DS: Diamond (darn you Mom you got Pokerus without hacking. D:), Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness.

GBA: FFTA (filling the void left by FFTA2, which I lost.)

I can safely say that Castlevania: Rondo of Blood can go to hell for having detestable gameplay. One of the best Castelvania games my ass. Well, to be fair, I do enjoy the 2.5 remake a lot more as it seems to be polished in the areas that used to frustrate me.

Also, playing Tales of Vesperia right now. I think the dialogue makes up for the lame Skills system. Yeah, giving up the ability to jump backwards in order to use Critical Guard makes a lot of sense.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Haven't gotten that far into the game, but it's pretty good so far.

Tales of Symphonia. My god, this game is my addiction. <3333 I can't stop playing it.

That's impossible, even if you manage to beat the Darknuts without parrying, you can't beat Ganondorf ever without parrying.

Tales of Symphonia still, only now I'm up to disk #2~ Way too addictive.

That's impossible, even if you manage to beat the Darknuts without parrying, you can't beat Ganondorf ever without parrying.
Duh. I knew that. What I really meant was, no gratuitous use of parries (read as: EVER). The Darknuts are the really fun part to try and beat -- especially that one island with a million of them.

Wind Waker was a wonderful game but it had a pathetic difficulty level.

Majora's Mask,

when I finish my homework I'll either start playing Colosseum or XD again.

I'm playing Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Dedede keeps destroying me in the gourmet race in the first two checkpoints of the first course. It's frustrating since it's supposed to be easy. >_>

The game's good fun otherwise, though.

Pokémon Diamond (replay), Digimon World: Dusk, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (on hiatus of sorts), Sonic and the Secret Rings, SSBB's Subspace Emissary.

I want Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom