• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently playing Rhythm Heaven.

I've already gotten 13 perfects and need to get a superb on 13 minigames: Dazzles, Remix 6, Dazzles 2, Frog Hop 2, Rhythm Rally 2, Fillbots 2, Remix 8, Moai Doowop 2, Space Soccer, Shootemup 2, Splashdown 2, and Rockers 2. The Dazzles annoys me the most, seeing as I can get the sixth girl to pose at the right time every time, but I still get "Just OK".

I had a similar problem with Lockstep, but at least Lockstep didn't have such a goddamn annoying song.

Just recently got a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. It's pretty cool. I also have been excessively playing my Ace Attorney games (both Wright and Justice). Slowly beginning to realize the epicness that is Godot.

We finally figured out what we had to do to destroy those weird rocks in Tales of Vesperia. So now we have a Level 5 Sorceror's Ring.

Hah, Raven is such a pervert. XP

Well, I just started playing the new Professor Layton game: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. I've been waiting for an English version of this game for so long and now it's finally out! 8D

Just beat Super Metroid for the second time. Man, I completely owned the crap outta Ridley. And I mastered the Infinite Bomb Jump! :D...It was too late to do any real sequence-breaking, though, so yeah. Still have no idea how to Mockball.

God I love that game so much. :3

@ Blazing Hearts: Yep.

Playing a weird assortment of FFTA2, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and a game called Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times, which is sort of like Animal Crossing, just with magic, apparently romance, school, and the occasional demon or person-with-the-body-of-a-cell-phone.

I finally bought Persona 4, so that. :o It's pretty cool. And extremely trippy.

"You became friends with Yosuke. Yosuke will now DIE FOR YOU."

Mostly just Mario Kart Wii at the moment. Haven't gotten all the characters unlocked yet (I'm still missing the skeleton-Bowser, baby Luigi, and one or two others I can't remember) because I want to do it without using GameFAQs or anything like that.

I've only had it for a few months, though. I don't usually buy games when they're new... I wait for the price to go down. Especially the ones that come with weird extra controllers that drive their prices up even higher.

I've been gleefully shouting OBJECTION!, HOLD IT!, TAKE THAT!, and the all new GOTCHA! with my shiny new Apollo Justice Ace Attorney. Phoenix Wright is so two hours ago.

The original Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64 has caught my attention after many years of neglect.

I've been obsessively playing FFTA2 for a few days. i'm not entirely sure why. *shrugs*

Kingdom Hearts- Re: Chain of Memories since my gameboy version has no more room for new files, and you get to verse Zexion in Reverse/Rebirth mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom