• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on the NES. INFURIATING.

Should pick up Advance Wars: Dual Strike again...Had that game for two years and never beat it.

Mt. Fuji is just... Beautiful. That's the only way I can put it. Like, really. It wowed me in a way that no game has done in a very long time.

Still playing Muramasa, at that.

I randomly restarted my LeafGreen game and went on a weird naming scheme with my character, rival, and Pokemon:

Character and rival are named Honor and Society respectively, after my favorite band. (poor rival)

The Pokemon are named with a word (or letters) that make me think of a song by them; Charamnder named Trouble (Here Comes Trouble), Rattata named RU (Where Are You Now), Pidgey named Over (Over You), and a Mankey named Dark (See U in the Dark. It was the best I could come up with).

All I need is a Psychic-type named Magic and I'm good, at least for the next 2 days.

Lol!
I restarted my Leafgreen, too, After I brought all my good Tm's and pokemon over. Now I realized that I wasted my Pidgeott and could have plucked some focus bands!(OH THE DISAPPOINTMENT!)
So I restarted now- no funny named, expect I call myself Leonard, the rival 'ArshLoch(german for ArseHole)', and started with an impish female charmander. Since im so bored, I buyied a magikarp for 500$. Poor me. At least its Modest...
Now I can transfer this female and create a special gyarados sweeper!
Lol. Well, Im gonna keep them all, but transfer a lot of items. I started over only because I want to get a lot of brick-breaks and am too lazy for the battle factory, although im there a lot in Platinum. Finally found my sapphire! Thanks to my mother. Sister found my Pokemon Shadows of almia, and my brother found the old ranger game. Now I have a lot to play! I plan to play a lot now...kekekeh..
Lol. I can now finally transfer the only starter my collection misses from Hoenn, MUDKIEP!
(lol).

Anyway, my playlist:
1) Plat, a lot.
2) A little Diamond.
3) Leafgreen for items.
4) my sisters platinum for items, my sister isnt interested in them but plays too.
5) My Sapphire for wacky starters with wacky natures(lol).
6) PMD time.

The further down it is, the less attractive it is.

Got Vesperia PS3 in the mail yesterday. Playing it like a madman AGAIN 8D

Just beat Gigalarva in Keiv Moc. But that boss fight with Don Whitehorse is a real bitch D= Though it may be because I'm playing on Hard... u.u

Well, say what you want, but I'm playing Runescape again, I just finished "The Chosen Commander" and MY GOD that have to be the best quest Jagex have ever done. In particularly afterwards, NO VIDEO GAME MOMENT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THAT HEROIC, EVER.

Played Platinum, and after five months and seven days, Apologies finally became an Umbreon.

Jeez, my other happy-evolutions didn't take half as long :/

Well, say what you want, but I'm playing Runescape again, I just finished "The Chosen Commander" and MY GOD that have to be the best quest Jagex have ever done. In particularly afterwards, NO VIDEO GAME MOMENT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THAT HEROIC, EVER.

Ha, I just started playing RuneScape again, too. Finally got my 99 Hunter. ^_^

Metroid Prime off of the Metroid Prime Trilogy disc. I'm actually physically able to play the games now thanks to the combined magic of motion sickness pills and ginger tea, and am very happy to find that they're freaking amazing. I also like the Wii controls for these games way better than the Gamecube controls, so yeah. Whee!

Metroid Prime off of the Metroid Prime Trilogy disc. I'm actually physically able to play the games now thanks to the combined magic of motion sickness pills and ginger tea, and am very happy to find that they're freaking amazing. I also like the Wii controls for these games way better than the Gamecube controls, so yeah. Whee!

Isn't it some of the most epic and beautiful shit you've ever seen in your life?

Oh hell yes. The locales in Prime are frigging gorgeous. So far my favorites are Phendrana Drifts and the very first part of Tallon IV you step on (the rainy area)

Phendrana Drifts are beautiful. Just wait 'till you get toward the end =D The Phazon Mines look badass

I'm currently playing on my DS "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story", and so far I'm loving it! Now that I'm in college, though, I barely have the time to play most of it due to the workload I'm currently getting. =/

Finished Drake's Fortune, Ultimate Alliance 2, BlazBlue, Persona 3, and I really need to get some where with Xenosaga: Episode 1.

Finished SaGa Frontier II, and just started Unlimited SaGa again for the first time in years, and I finally got around to starting the Romancing SaGa remake.

Uh, I'm sort of playing Scribblenauts (Don't have much motivation for it).
Professor Layton; Pandora's box is very good so far. It's hard though D:

I also bought a few PS2 games last night (MGS2, Devil May Cry and Beyond Good and Evil), but I've only played MGS2 so far

And I'm still playing Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead so huzzah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom