• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ys Seven.

The fact that they took such a horribly small aspect of Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim, that only lasted literally 5 minutes, and turned it into a party system that allows you to play as characters other than Adol is fairly impressive. The new SP and skills system is <3 though the lack of a jump button is saddening; the platforming in Oath in Felghana, and Ark of Napishtim, however terrible it is, was fun.

Also playing the PSP port of Ys: The Oath in Felghana, and Ys vs Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga.

I love the fact that XSEED decided to take the already existing English fan translation from the PC version, and add voice acting.

Ys vs Sora no Kiseki = Falcom's version of Tales of VS + Ys Seven with a jump button, and more fanservice; Geis has his brother's theme, and instead of Mustafa, his sister is playable. Oh, and CHESTER STODDART WTF

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Because:

1). It is epic
2). I just got a Wii.
3). I really missed out on playing the game when it came out.
4). I dunno, really.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Because:

1). It is epic
2). I just got a Wii.
3). I really missed out on playing the game when it came out.
4). I dunno, really.

Have my babies :o My Brawl disc broke :(

I gots me some Sonic Colours for Christmas, and I'ma buy Sims 3 on PC tomorrow/later today god times after midnight confuse me

Playing Sims 3 on the PC (with WA, Ambitions and LN installed...sheesh former-maid-chick, you'd think after you got married to your vampire wife and met her son you'd be okay on the whole "meeting vampires" thing but noooooooooooo), Nostalgia and Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs on DS (Just got Latias on the latter and a bit stuck in the former, stupid mummies *shakes fist*), and Epic Mickey and Kriby Epic Yarn on the Wii (the former confuses me, the latter is adorable)

Also I bought THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE DEADLY: THE CHUCK NORRIS FACT TRILOGY and a book for my mom today with $30 I got.

(Yet to start) Final Fantasy IV Advance
Psychonauts
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Soulcalibur III

All added due to the holiday.

oh, and my sister's playing Tales of Symphonia with my dad; she somehow managed to beat Sheena with Raine on Manual and not being controlled XD

She also got Tales of the Abyss...that was a funny conversation:

Julie: OH MY GOD YAY! Where did you find it?
Dad: ...Gamestop.com. It was in the Gamestop at*insertreallycloselocationhere*

Mystery dungeon Time. It's SO AWESOME!

...And I have six golden seeds from wondermail sitting in storage that I'm prob'ly not gonna use.

Starcraft II FTW!!!
Would be playing Portal/TF2 but I have some driver issue, so instead I'm playing Rock Band 3.
Yay, Page 42

Starcraft II FTW!!!
Would be playing Portal/TF2 but I have some driver issue, so instead I'm playing Rock Band 3.
Yay, Page 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom