• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. MY. GOSSHHHH SIMS 3 WOWWWWW

Late to the party, but by Jove was it worth the wait. It's so very addictive!

Yay! Page forty... three...?

GAMESTOP WAS HAVING A 2 for 1 USED GAME SALE SO I WAS ALL YAAAAAYYY :D

So because of that, I'm now playing...

-Kingdom Hearts (which is INSANELY awesome. easily one of my favorite games ever. I also got KH2 for when I finish)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Which is wicked boring without any friends playing)
-Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (:D)

Fallout: New Vegas. Really loving it so far. Haven't really made that much progress though, 'cause I haven't had much free time lately. I wanna see Vegas...

Team Fortress 2, which had a massive update in recent days and is pretty cool in general.

Minecraft, which I got a few days ago and is truly a fantastic game.

World of Warcraft, please forgive me Sable D:

Team Fortress 2, which had a massive update in recent days and is pretty cool in general.

Minecraft, which I got a few days ago and is truly a fantastic game.

I forgot to mention these myself. I agree that both of them are good and if you don't have them, get them. TF2 if you like FPS games, Minecraft if you like building things and fighting zombies and exploring.

Finally bought Tales of the Abyss, along with Assassin's Creed 2 and Bayonetta. So far loving the TotA, and AC2 is also pretty damn fun, but I feel like some of the plot elements are lacking. Haven't tried Bayonetta yet.

Edit: lol yes, Gamestop was in fact having a two for one deal, so I took advantage of the generous bargain. :D

Last edited:
Xbox 360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (just started), Halo: Reach (See COD), Super Street Fighter IV, Mass Effect (See COD), Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Haven't touched yet), Assassin's Creed II (Main focus. About halfway through)

DS: Pokemon Ranger, PR: Shadows Of Almia, PR: Guardian Signs, HeartGold, Platinum, and maybe FireRed or LeafGreen

GameStop's sale was amazing!

Mass Effect 1 and 2 - totally late, I know, but I'm 500% hooked, can't believe I missed these for so long. But hey, they were bargain bin price, totally worth it, though I'm going to have to move to 3 on release night. Well played, EA.

Working on an Insanity difficulty run with Engineer in 2, at the moment - pretty rough stuff at times, 2 really pumps up the difficulty. I'd like to do Insanity in 1, too, but the fact it takes at least two full playthroughs to unlock put a damper on that. I did do Hardcore with Engineer at the same time I found my absolute love for Engineer (Damping, Sabotage, nothing had a chance, final boss didn't even get an attack off on me) so I'll probably do a NG+ with her to tackle that.
Oh, and infinite love for the Weightless Companion Sphere... er, attack drone.

Ah yes, "Reapers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom