• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Platinum on my DS, and trying to finish Albus mode on Order of Ecclesia on Hard.

I'm also working on finishing the Cave of the Seven Stars in Star Ocean 4, as well as getting through the 200 melee in Vesperia... Barbatos always gets me x.X

I also just started Madworld last night. So far, it's definitely one of the funnier games I've played. This is what's gonna keep my Wii busy until I get Klonoa in May...

I'm playing Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Link. On the DS.

I also got Little Big Planet and Saints Row 2 on the PS3.

Disgaea DS. <3.14 Also playing KH: Chain of Memories on the side.

Plus Tales of Symphonia with my brother; way more fun multiplayer~

Just got the urge to play Mega Man 2. Problem is that I don't own a hard copy and I hate playing it on a ROM without a controller. D:

Playing it anyway. Damn you Hyadain, now all I hear from the stages' music is lyrics on how much the Robot Masters love and/or want to sex up Rock... ;_;

Last edited:
Just got the urge to play Mega Man 2. Problem is that I don't own a hard copy and I hate playing it on a ROM without a controller. D:

Playing it anyway. Damn you Hyadain, now all I hear from the stages' music is lyrics on how much the Robot Masters love and/or want to sex up Rock... ;_;

Anniversary Collection ftw

If you do decide to look for that, get the PS2 version, since it's got the Rockman Complete Works versions on it, and the first episode of the cartoon can be unlocked xD
---

On that topic, I just started Ryuusei no Rockman 3: Black Ace. Couldn't wait to play anymore, especially since its release date just got pushed back the other day.

@Blazing Hearts: Vesperia yay!

Xbox 360: aforementioned game
DS: Platinum (well, duh) , PMD2 to an extent (one day I dropped my DS, resumed my quicksave and ended up fighting an Alakazam that kep morphing into a pink-spotted Spinda and fragments of said Spinda. That was weird), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

[rant]I love Echoes of Time I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!! The characters are adorable (okay Eryll creeps me out a little
when you're at the fractured Crystal and she's like "Didn't you notice that all the villagers are gone?"
And Larkeicus demands scaredness), especially Sherlotta (I'm pretty sure I have this creepy video game crush on her, which just about affirms my bi-ness. Not to mention she seems to have an adorable crush on the player character). And it's just the right level of difficulty, so I'm good. (not to mention you don't have to be alone in single-player, though your companions are IDIOTS!!!)[/rant]

Heh, green-haired Selkie ftw.[/random]

Out of curiosity, what was this glitch?

I'm playing Platinum and MD2.

EDIT: thousandth post :3

Well it wasn't that much of a glitch, just the screen and the sound went blank whenever I got to the top floors. Its all sorted now, it didn't do it again and now i've defeated Primal Dialga.

Disgaea DS (<3!) and KH: CoM a little bit on the side.

ajskfdsklfds I love Disgaea and I love Laharl and I love Flonne and Mid-Boss and all of it and I want my computer back so I can color my group picture D:

Still playing through Mega Man 2 multiple times. I blame Hyadain and their awesome (if slightly shounen-ai) remixes of the robot master themes.

Fuck, the final boss is pissing me off. I can blow off the front of the ship just fine, but then after that the bullets move in such an erratic pattern and arrgh. >:(

But hey, I almost beat Quick Man's stage in one go without using the Flash Stopper, so I'll find a way. :3

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I just discovered that I'm even better at Boss Battles with Yoshi, so that's re-encouraged me to try it on Intense)

DS: Digimon World: Dusk (I started a new file and just beat ExoGrimmon (which was way too easy), now working on the Gaia Origin quest, though Alphamon and Omnimon are giving me trouble)
Pokemon Platinum (I'm giving it a break for now, though, since I'm stuck on Cynthia)

Not much at the moment, but I'm thinking about starting Pokemon Yellow over for nostalgia's sake.

EDIT: @Flora: Whoa, that sounds crazy. Maybe I should drop my DS and see what happens. :D

But hey, I almost beat Quick Man's stage in one go without using the Flash Stopper, so I'll find a way. :3

Memorization ftw. I find that the easiest way is to start moving in the direction you need to before you fall into the next screen.

Anyways, just started playing the PSP remake of Persona. Can't wait for it to come out in the west, to see if it actually stays true to the japanese version, or gets horribly westernized, like Revelations: Persona.

ajskfdsklfds I love Disgaea and I love Laharl and I love Flonne and Mid-Boss and all of it and I want my computer back so I can color my group picture D:

Nin nin~~~

i felt like starting a game - particularly one that isn't as demanding as persona 3 FES, which i decided that i had to temporarily part ways with. i booted up final fantasy IX last night to fill that hole.

edit: they're remaking persona for psp? i must play that someday. oh, and is star ocean 4 any good? i was interested in that.

Nin nin~~~
edit: they're remaking persona for psp? i must play that someday. oh, and is star ocean 4 any good? i was interested in that.

Yeah, it's a remake of Revelations. Although, personally, I'd rather see a port of Innocent Sin, and Eternal Punishment to the PSP, so we might possibly get an official translation for Innocent Sin.

Star Ocean 4 is good, but since I'm a bit of a fanboy to the series, I'll give you my unbiased opinion on it; Its story is average at best, but it gives some nice insight into the series history, and how the UP3 law gets put into place. The cast is so-so, and the voice acting isn't really as bad as others make it out to be. It's certainly nowhere near as good as other dubs, but it's definitely not as bad as "The BLEEDING (of my ears) won't STOP" or "INdigNAYshun". A number of things were disappointing, like the ending, and not being able to pair Edge up with the other females, or the lack of massive amounts of endings, a la Second Story, but it's a good game nonetheless.

It's definitely a solid addition to one's JRPG collection, even if it is only for the battle system, (Which is nowhere near as good as Tales' LMBS) and obscenely difficult post-game dungeons. Plus, the colosseum allows you to fight your own party members, which I thought was pretty neat.

... Its story is average at best, but it gives some nice insight into the series history, and how the UP3 law gets put into place. The cast is so-so, and the voice acting isn't really as bad as others make it out to be. It's certainly nowhere near as good as other dubs, but it's definitely not as bad as "The BLEEDING (of my ears) won't STOP" or "INdigNAYshun". A number of things were disappointing, like the ending, and not being able to pair Edge up with the other females, or the lack of massive amounts of endings, a la Second Story, but it's a good game nonetheless.

It's definitely a solid addition to one's JRPG collection, even if it is only for the battle system, (Which is nowhere near as good as Tales' LMBS) and obscenely difficult post-game dungeons. Plus, the colosseum allows you to fight your own party members, which I thought was pretty neat.

haha, sounds like my kind of game :U

Ah, I was thinking of getting Disgaea... I take it it's really good?

I'm just finishing getting all the reports on The World Ends With You which is taking for freaking ever, playing Okami when I get the chance, and playing Zelda: A Link to the Past and Sonic 2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom