• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portal 2... Must resist urges to spoil... The game is packed with such hilarious writing it's so hard to not quote... ;<

My 3rd playthrough of Pokemon White is nearing it's end & i'm playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 as ever. SINCE IT KEEPS DELETING MY SAVE DATA AND FORCING ME TO START AGAIN.

I've also tried playing Alien VS Predator on the PS3, the Alien story is so much fun :3

FFTA2 for DS (obviously) thanks to reading LPs, getting sad at the lack of Steal: Ability and thus game-breakage

I started playing Mother 3 today! Am I cool yet!?

Geez I've been at this for three months or something and I'm only just now at the end of the second-to-last chapter. :T

I'm currently in front of Chupichupyoi Temple dreading the battle with the pigmasks because there's nowhere to heal after the really annoying cave you have to traverse before getting to the temple. So if I wanted to heal before this fight I'd have to cross that place twice without running into any enemies. ;_; (or buy a bunch of sincerity dumplings I guess)

FFTA2 for DS (obviously) thanks to reading LPs, getting sad at the lack of Steal: Ability and thus game-breakage

And now FFTA1, feeling bad for the previous owner being at 22+ hours and having less than fifty quests done

And now FFTA1, feeling bad for the previous owner being at 22+ hours and having less than fifty quests done

Hold on.

I'm currently fighting a Human Archer named...Lezaford.

What. Why is he a Hume in this Ivalice? SENSE. IT DOES NOT MAKE. *brain implodes*

(Though I was trying to recruit an Assassin and found one with the same name as my beloved Viera from my lost game! :D)

Decided to rent One Piece Unlimited Adventure for the Wii. Not the best I've played, but was entertaining. And the voice acting is AMAZING. Shout outs go to Franky, Kaku, and Spandam, (Quit dragging your feet and dub more episodes, Funimation! I want to watch a dubbed CP9 arc!). I also bought Donkey Kong Country Returns and beat it. God, I loved the original 3 (Yes, I even loved the third game, the one that is constantly hated on), and Retro Studios did a GREAT job with this game!

And Mega Man X is on the Virtual Console! I gotta download it sometime...

On the topic of VC games, anyone know if we'll ever get Yoshi's Island? It's one of the best games I've played, and I'll be sad if we never see it in the Virtual Console's lineup. :(

On the topic of VC games, anyone know if we'll ever get Yoshi's Island? It's one of the best games I've played, and I'll be sad if we never see it in the Virtual Console's lineup. :(

Oh, I'm not sure, I never use the VC. But I have the GBA version, and I've got to say that is still one of my favorite games of all time.

On-topic, more Pokédex completion in Black, and a little of 100-getting n the above.

All I've been playing is Pokémon XD, Platinum, and Emerald. Collecting things in Platinum to have a 4th-gen battle with my boyfriend =p

He told me we'd battle AFTER I transferred my good Pokémon to White >.>

Rediscovering love for Bomberman :D
playing Bomberman Hero since it's out on the virtual console, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Tournament for the GBA, and Bomberman Generation and Jetters for the 'cube.

Must... finish... Wario Land... Shake Dimension...

I got to the final boss with two recovery potions stacked up. I'd got him down to very little health on his second phase before, and was prepared. I'd lost three hearts by his second phase and thought I was going to win, but lost my concentration :c and died when he had one silver of health left.

Mortal Kombat (the new one), Fallout and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. :D ... I spent like all night last night (well into the early hours of the morning and out the other side...) playing MK, and I'm nearly finished with the story mode.

FO: NV (Waiting for Hinest Hearts)
COD:BO (Waiting on the PSN)
Motorstorm Apocalypse (PSN)
" Pacific Rift (Not as much)
Pokemon B/W

Yep that covers it.

Nintendo 64: PoKéMoN Stadium (1&2) | Legend of Zelda
DSlite: HeartGold | Another Code
PSP: Persona
PS2: Devil May Cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.