• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What kind of people do you hang out with?

Usually the same people. Mostly dudes who are also in my gifted classes / from elementary school / other people I know. Oh yeah, and my pokemans.

Usually my family, my housemates (current and past), my friends from school or assorted people from the internet. All of whom are actually cooler than words can express.
I'm okay keeping my own company, but I'll also happily make conversation with whoever happens to be around, be it the person next to me on the train, behind me in the Post Office queue or whatever. I like meeting new people :D

Engineers, mostly. It's become so bad that everyone thinks I'm an engineer, even people on my course! I'm like "... we have the same lectures, I'm a biologist not an engineer" and they're like "o.o"!

... I'm not helping the situation by living with engineers next year, am I?

Me, having a social life? Haha. Okay. Sure.

At school I hang out with a few people, not a lot. Basically whoever I happen to like that's in whatever class i'm in. But outside of school I haven't done anything with anyone (besides my sister who is an awesome friend) for, like, months.

A six-foot-tall flamboyant homosexual wall of a psychology and French student with a very indie taste in music, a short, full-figured long-haired girl with all the creativity and laziness of a freelance artist who is almost incapable of being mean, a tall, ginger antisocial pyromaniac with serious personal problems, a tall, curly-haired sound engineering student who dresses like a street busker and tells racist jokes.

Also, a pretty, sexy, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, curvaceous, funny, intelligent, stubborn, loving, caring, kinky nymphomaniac with an obsession with Muse, David Bowie and cute things (my girlfriend).

I hang out with a small group of friends which are impossible to describe as we're all so different. I guess most of us as the 'smart' people who get good grades while the others are the 'average' students. Sometimes we have a few other people hang around, who are usually really cool and nice but my friends hate them for some reason D:

My group of friends isn't the most popular group out there, but I don't really mind. Mainly because popularity (at my school anyway) is based off of how much alcohol you drink, how many boyfriends/grilfriends you've had and how many people you've slept with :/

1. Marching band nerds.
2. Friends I met outside of band that like to poke fun at my marching band nerdiness but mean nothing by it. (And, yes, they do all do this.)

Internet people, usually from the UK for some odd reason, who like Pokemon, are younger than me, and are somewhat dorky. Sometimes my sister.

I don't actually have much of a social life, honestly. I only hang around like one person on a regular basis.

Mostly geeks - some straight, some most assuredly not. I'm the most heavy-gamer type on the female side, but all the guys outmatch me by far. :/ I get along with some English major people, to the point that people are starting to accept me as part of that group, I believe.

...I also hang out with people on the internet. x3

Awesome and lovely people. :3 Unless they're not around, in which case, mathmos.

I tend to hang out with a bunch of people who make jokes, as I love to laugh.

I miss being around my nerd friends at the old school I used to go to, though. I preffer to hang out with nerds.

I have two best friends who are the fourth and third nerdiest people in the school and we exchange nerdy jokes and generally talk about stuff.

I somehow have the honor of being part of the dorky nerd table at an art school. We swarm the dorm lobby to watch old cartoon movies and play classic video game consoles.

MBTI-wise, I'm one of two NT's in a group full of NF's. It makes things interesting sometimes.

People who don't make the air blue every 5 minutes(hard to find in my class), nice and smart.

3/25 people in my class are like that, 1 ignores me. ;-;

*gigantic post about my kinda nerdy friend group*

Well, since people are listing random qualities about the friends in their group I'll elaborate:

I'm friends with the Fairy Godmother, a wannabe anorexic (not really, her line was "I wish I didn't like to eat"), an evil stepsister, my backup fellow seventh-grader (me and another girl shared the line "and me, I'm in the seventh grade," but she wasn't at practice one day so this friend was like "hey, if the other girl's not here at one of the shows would you mind if I did your line with you?" so she's my helper now :D), one of the chicks who does the music, the royal steward, a town dropout, three kids who don't even live in town, and one of the girls responsible for making the town so pretty - oh wait, I'm talking in Cinderella terms again. Oops!

Uh starting over:

The kinda-awkward-as-hell Fairy Godmother/happy-helper-angel-fairy (don't ask), a girl who frequently gets injured, the Fairy Godmother's Forensics partner who says some strange things ("What's wrong, my little celery stick?" "...did you just call her a celery stick?"), a quiet-yet-somewhat-sarcastic girl, a hyperactive piano player/genius with the same name as the quiet one, a straight boy who loves giving guys lapdances, an awesome gay kid, frequently-injured's boyfriend, the Fairy Godmother's boyfriend, another awesome gay kid and a sophomore who we met this year and is awesome.

(I like three people in this group. One is a guy. Guess which one. (and you can guess the others, if you want.))

Umm. I'm in a moment where nearly all my frendships are struggling to survive until the new year, but here goes:

Person A, a somewhat stocky girl who is a year younger than the rest of us. She's pretty smart and has great taste in music. But she has to be the center of attention - she can complain about her problems, but we can't. She has to know every bit of our personal lives and then runs her mouth, but threatened suicide when we called her out on it. -_-

Person B is my ex-girlfriend who I guess I never really "liked" but was really good friends with. Shes sort of "goth" and sort of not, and she's absorbed in her world of Bill Kaulitz fantasies along with her best friend. We broke up about 2 weeks ago, not that we were ever really "together." However, this friendship has some hope left! =D She's really nice still, too.

Person C is my best friend, a Mexican guy who's the only person I've personally met who is more intelligent than me. I "like" him and have for all 7 months we've been (in his terms =D ) best friends, though that status is slightly questionable right now - we're still really close, but since he goes to another school and went to Mexico for a month, communication has been very strained lately. =[

Person D is the ex-best friend of Person B. She's really dark and suffered from depression and bipolar disorder. She sometimes gets angry over little things and jokes, and although I am almost always kind to her, she is currently mad at me for reasons unknown to everyone but herself. Her family life is hell and her other ex-best friend, who is some gay guy I've never met, now hates her for no apparent reason. And I have looked into this and it does seem as if he just one day decided to hate her. (wtf?)

Person E is a pretty nice friend of mind. She is rarely sad or angry and we have a lot of inside jokes. She's one of the people who knows I have feelings for Person C. The bad side is that Person C likes her. >_< That aside, this is the only friendship I have that is 100% sure to survive the week leading up to 2011.

People in group F are everyone who I WAS friends with but we either stopped talking gradually or they are Person G, who's boyfriend randomly sent me death threats and imposed a "5 foot restraining rule" between us under penalty of a few black eyes and a bloody nose. o_O Said boyfriend is the school druggie. People in this group: 8+

So those are the people I hang out with! :D I need to expand my social skills because I have almost no friends right now other than a small group of people who I don't see until tey move up a grade next year and Persons C and E.

Back
Top Bottom