• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon are good pets?

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Just out of curiousity, I wish to make this question. If you could really have a Pokemon as a pet, which Pokemon would you choose?

I would have a pet Pidgey and Starly as well as a Joltik and pehaps a Houndour pup. Houndour is cool looking, though I will need to keep him/her trained so he/she doesn't burn down the house. XD I might also have a Shinx as a pet or a Liapard.

I might keep a pet Arbok with me. Yeah for cobras.

Also, a Shinx would make a nice cat, though for dogs I might keep a Mightyena.

Alakazam would do all of my homework for me with that OVER 5000!!! I.Q. of it.

Oh, an Alakazam. I would love one of those. Plus, Eevee would be awesome. I would name my Eevee Lance.

I'd want an Audino!

When I was really little I had this Cyndaquil card that had it sitting in the floor of what looks like a little kid's bedroom, and so I wanted my own pet Cyndaquil...

Around the time I got Sapphire I really wanted a pet Skitty or something, too, or maybe a Wingull. Maybe it was just because of my age when they came out (right around when I can actually remember things from) but third gen has always been my favorite, and to me it has this sort of comforting home-y feeling... I guess because of secret bases and it was the first game you could make your own little snacks to feed your Pokemon, and grow your own little trees and stuff! So yeah, a lot of Pokemon from those games would be good pets for me.

Logically, most normal types that aren't horses/giraffes/giant golems/etc would make great pets. Some water types too.

Personally, I'd want a pet Umbreon. A Shuppet wouldn't be too bad of a choice either. And I'd want a Latias, but the odds of getting one even if pokemon did exist would be extremely low.

(BTW, Joltik are extremely small... though they are (arguably) adorable, you'd probably lose one unless you had a source of electricity strapped to your body.)

Yeah, I was thinking about keeping a Joltik in an electric cage or something.

You are heartless.

I like the idea of having a Snivy because we could both be snobs together
And a Shinx, because cats are adorable.
A Squirtle to swim with would be cool, though any water Pokemon powerful enough to dtag me would be appreciated.

Yeah, I was thinking about keeping a Joltik in an electric cage or something.

You are heartless.

I wouldn't call that heartless...much. He is keeping Joltik in a nice enviroment where it has a constant flow of electricity. As long as he has food, Joltik would be fine.

Well, I would have a Joltik, Houndour, and of course an Eevee. Maybe, if I had a farm, I would also keep a Ponyta and Keldeo.

If you had some sort of a battery taped to your shoulder, I'm pretty sure a Joltik would be happy there. But I don't think a cage would work... Joltik's official height is close to about 4 inches.

I think Espeon would be a good pet because the combination of cats and telepathy seems ideal for this. And I like the idea of having Shuppet as a pet because it eats negative emotions, so coming to it for comfort is actually good for both sides.

I would have a Cubone, but I would have to get my walls and doors soundproofed for it's night wailing.

Raaaaaichuuuuuuu~
Oh Gosh, I would keep Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu in my house and I'd snuggle up with them when I slept, and play outside with them and aahhhh~

And pro'bly all the cat Pokemon. All of them. While saying "I can't hold all of these cats".

Back
Top Bottom