• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon are good pets?

But the toxicity is a problem when it comes to hugging as well. It could eat your skin or something.

Professor Oak was hugged by Ash's Muk several times without being hurt. Even without going by the anime's logic, my character on SoulSilver was been hugged enough by my Muk to the point where she should be long dead or growing seven eyes and three heads with her skin turning purple or something.

Ampharos, Eevee, Ditto, Mew, Furret, Torchic, Miltank, Charmander, Pidgeot, Charizard, Staraptor.

Banette is creepy. :(

The idea of having a pet Seel is oddly appealing. Also, Ponyta/Rapidash would be pretty good, too.

I've always wanted a Swablu, possibly even evolving it one day. I don't know why, but I just love Swablu and Altaria <3
Plus, a Pokémon that dusts my room for me wouldn't be half-bad :x

Also Furret and maybe a Dratini.

I've always wanted a Swablu, possibly even evolving it one day. I don't know why, but I just love Swablu and Altaria <3
Plus, a Pokémon that dusts my room for me wouldn't be half-bad :x

Where is the dignity?

But Alti surely has a great singing voice. It might be slightly easier to fall asleep.

My first impulse is Torchic because it's cute and warm and I want to hug it every day. If I wanted a Pokemon more for utility I would probably go for a Togetic. It would be my best friend and I would forever be happy around it. And that would be the key to success.

Quilava, Pidgeot, Starmie, Luxray, Galvantula, Swinub, Braviary, Bastiodon, Zigzagoon, Ponyta, Serpirior

Scolipede, because it is the most beast thing to ever be beast. I would also get a joltik, and an eevee,and a lillipup, 'cause they're cute. oh, and a Deino, because IT HAZ NO TEETH! IT'S SO CUUUUTE!!!!!!! I would name it Gummy.

oh god too many to choose

i'd totally keep a vaporeon for sure <3 espeon would also be awesome, and shinx would make a lovely little kitty-cat. also would love to keep an absol, we would be best friends and he would protect my home and wouldn't afraid of anything ;w;

i'd love to keep a braviary, but they're so big...

I'd probably have a Dragonite (not forgetting my Lapras =P). So strong, yet so adorable/cute/pet-like/whatver adjective you can come across. DIE SUCKERS!!!! *evil laugh*

Either Joltik, any one of the Eeveelutions, Pikachu, or any one of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn starters. Especially Charizard. Bikes and Cars? Nah, just FLY. :sunglasses:

My domesticated team:
Espeon: The Eeveelutions seem popular, and really, why not? Espeon is my favorite.
Torchic: My favorite fire starter, with minimal risk of lighting something on fire by simply standing near it.
Natu: I have just adored this Pokemon since day one of G/S. Pretty simple to take care of, and nothing like starting a staring contest whenever you open a door by parking it on the other side.
Wingull: Also an adorable bird. Can learn fly, so I can (use the improbability drive) to go places in style.
Medicham: Meditation partner. Nothing like beginning/ending a day with chilling alongside a Medicham.
Swinub: They're also cute, and you never know when you need a good nose. If that were something I could partake in, would totally use one to sniff truffles.

Do note that anything larger than the size of a dog would be terrible for a housepet unless you have a farm to keep your ponytas with your cows and horses. That leaves out anything you can ride, such as a charizard.

Also, anything that has the possibility of accidentally setting your house on fire would also not make good pets. That means no fire-types. Something that won't accidentally fry your electronics would be nice, too, so electric types are out.

With all those criteria, a small bird pokemon, a bug, or a small normal-type would be the best bet for a pet. There are others, of course; a Deino would actually be a pretty good pet if you have the energy to deal with it. It's fuzzy, too, so you can hug it if you want.

Back
Top Bottom