• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon do you like that other people hate?

I guess Absol. No one seems to really like it other than me.
I like them... ;_;
Mm, Poochyena. It's not that it's hated, it's more like it's sort of ignored really... Because it's a beginning-of-the-game Pokémon and everyone doesn't pay much attention to it due to its stats. Same with Mightyena.
I like them, too! I have them on every single R/S/E file I have.
Plus, they hate Houndoom. How can you hate a very cute innocent dog with ultra cool horns, bones on it's back, it's slim and long tail, and EVERYTHING!!!!
That Pokémon is so. Freaking. AWESOME! *huggles Houndoom*

Almost everyone I know hates Pikachu. That's a no-brainer. My brother and sister put sticky notes on my Pikachu plushie that say "Pikapoo!" with a little piece of poop and stink lines drawn next to it.

I agree completely with Pikachu Goddess there. I love Absols (disasters? sickle-horn-blade thing? Fluffyneww? YES) Poochyena and Mightyena are also awesome, like Houndoom. And I love Giratina and Palkia because they're freakishly fun to draw.

I love Linoone, which is usually ignored. However, I have found some fellow Linoone lovers, so I guess I can't say anything about that.

.... I love Totodile. Most people go for Cyndaquil and Chikorita instead, but I love Totodile. And Murkrow. And Delibird. And Skarmory. All of which are usually ignored...

Almost everyone I know hates Pikachu. That's a no-brainer. My brother and sister put sticky notes on my Pikachu plushie that say "Pikapoo!" with a little piece of poop and stink lines drawn next to it.

That's so mean ;-; I like Pikachu! *holds up talking Pikachu plushie* "Pika! Pika!"

I like Arceus. Arceus and Azelf are some of my favorites, but most people ignore Azelf and don't like Arceus 'cuz of his Uber stats.

I also like Drapion, and people don't usually notice Drapion. :(

And I freaking Loved my Bidoof when I first got it. Its so bloody cute <3 x3

I like bug types, I don't know why. People just don't seem to like bugs. Heracross, Yanmega, and Ledian are some of my favorites.

Zubat
Politoed
Pineco
Swalot
Magmortar
Toxicroak

Actually I'm not too sure if people hate Toxicroak
There needs to be an opposite to this thread
"What Pokemon do you hate that other people like?"

Rattata. The only other person I know who really likes it is Dannichu.
I'm also one of the few who actually liked Bidoof before PMD2.
Zubat can be pretty cute sometimes.

I kinda like Pikachu also. It is so cute ^_^.

I also like the Totodile line. I usually go for the Water Starters. Except in the 3rd generation, I got Torchic.

I also like Primeape. I trained it to beat Brock (This was Yellow) and then it was my highest level Pokemon. Then, the game deleted itself. -_-

Pachirisu and pikachu. :3 Everyone hates pikachu because it's supposedly popular.

Poor, poor pikachu.

What she said D:

I also like Linoone and Gorebyss and Cubone and a bunch of others that aren't hated but are pretty much ignored.

Ah, I like Pikachu too! It's not a bad Pokémon at all and I really do like to catch them on my FireRed~ (I also like Raichu. It's an awesome Pokemon. <3)

And whoo, more Poochyena/Mightyena fans!

;;Is waiting for another Beautifly fan;; Probably not, like I said, everyone hates poor Beautifly like the plague. (Butterfree is better, they all say.) D:

;;Is waiting for another Beautifly fan;; Probably not, like I said, everyone hates poor Beautifly like the plague. (Butterfree is better, they all say.) D:

Oddly, I was thinking about this... I think it was yesterday. o.o Without having read this thread first, I mean. But yeah, I like Beautifly too, and I've also heard people say things like it's a ripoff of Butterfree. Beautifly is a pretty and interesting Pokémon. :3

Hm, another Pokémon I really like that other people don't seem to is Gligar. Although it's probably that they just don't pay much attention to it rather than that they dislike it. It's so cute, and I love how it's a Ground and Flying-type with Poison traits. It's such a cute flying scorpion thing. :D

Last edited:
I quite like Gligar. I'd sooner it be a representation of my western zodiac than dumb old Skorupi at any rate.

I lovelovelove Gastrodon. Her, Purugly and Mothim are by far my favourite D/P Pokemon.

I like Arceus. Arceus and Azelf are some of my favorites, but most people ignore Azelf and don't like Arceus 'cuz of his Uber stats.

Arceus and Azelf are some of my strongest Pokemon.=3

And I love Giratina and Palkia because they're freakishly fun to draw.
I'm almost perfect at drawing them. Yes, they are indeed.

FAVORITE UPDATE: Umbreon because it seems forgotten and stuff.

...Umbreon, Absol and Houndoom are all very popular, last I checked. There might be people in your personal circle of friends that don't like them, but... Dark is one of the most popular types because they're all so "edgy" and "cool". Now if you loved Cacturne or Crawdaunt or one of the actually ignored Dark-types that would be one thing, but... how anyone could possibly say that Umbreon is by and large unpopular is beyond me.

All of the early-Rattata-things, barring Bidoof and Bibarel--and I don't hate them, I just don't love them, either. Mightyena is made of awesome and Nintendo sucks for making a freaking hyena have lame Raticate stats. And Giratina. (Why people call it "ugly" when it's the only one of the three that doesn't look like a conehead or a dildo...? You'd think they'd appreciate it after that.) I do prefer Palkia to Dialga, by the way. Dildo>conehead any day.

There are probably more but I can't remember them so whatever. Most of what I like is popular or somewhere between that and kind of ignored, I guess.

Rattata. The only other person I know who really likes it is Dannichu.

But what about meeeeeeee? I like rattata~

I also like Porygon and all its evos. I'm not sure whether it's loved or hated, but I know it's largely ignored. And I like Rotom. It's really innovative and it's also fun to draw. Or to color, at least. And I don't know why else I like it, but I just like it, you know...

Ditto. :D Random blob thing is love.

Breloom is also love. It's a freakin' fighting mushroom with claws. That's like different shades of awesome in itself.

Relicanth. I don't know why I like it, I just do.

Most of the pokemon I like aren't the ones people hate, just the ones they ignore. Which, in a way, is worse than being hated...

Now if you loved Cacturne or Crawdaunt or one of the actually ignored Dark-types that would be one thing, but...

Hot damn, add Cacturne and Sharpedo to my list please (assuming they're hated) :D
Updated list:

dpmfa041.png
dpmfa186.png
dpmfa204.png
dpmfa317.png

dpmfa319.png
dpmfa332.png
dpmfa454.png
dpmfa467.png

Almost everyone I know who likes Pokemon hate Amphoros. How can you hate a thing used as a beacon that's oh so cute and huggable! Plus, they hate Houndoom. How can you hate a very cute innocent dog with ultra cool horns, bones on it's back, it's slim and long tail, and EVERYTHING!!!! They're also afraid of it. Wonder why? *Houndoom howls* Still no idea.

i have no idea too i do like these pokemon

Back
Top Bottom