• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon do you like that other people hate?

Lickitung and Lickilicky I don't mind at all (especially Lickitung :3), even though Lickilicki could have been replaced with something...that didn't look retarded. D:

And Mightyena. It's cool. :D

Palkia's cool, too, and Giratina's among my favorite legendaries.

And if I ever get to be a Pokemon trainer, I'm getting a Mr. Mime.

I get ridiculed for liking... you guessed it... Camerupt. I hear people joke about its humps, say it's useless because it's slow, etc. I like it because it can kick ass. That's all.:grin:

Absol. I think they're SOOOOOO cool, but no-one else likes them.

Oh yeah, Shaymin as well. It's an absolute CANNON on the battlefield when given Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Grass Knot and Synthesis - and it's SO CUTE!

[edits] Sorry. CapsLock got stuck on. XD

Last edited:
Let's see...

Heatran and Shaymin (but only in the original hedgehog form--Sky "Forme" is garbage) are easily my favorite D/P legendaries, and also probably the two that get the most undeserved hate from other people.

Absol. I think they're SOOOOOO cool, but no-one else likes them.

Oh yeah, Shaymin as well. It's an absolute CANNON on the battlefield when given Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Grass Knot and Synthesis - and it's SO CUTE!

last time i checked, everyone loves absol o.o same for mightyena and rhyperior. i don't like absol or rhyperior much, and i could be wrong, but a lot of people seem to like them.
ANYWAY for me it's nosepass and probopass. i suppose i can understand why people would dislike them, they look strange and such, but i personally like them quite a bit. especially probopass, because it looks absolutely hilarious and has pretty good defense stats, i believe. probopass is one of my favorite pokemon :3
and, to a lesser extent, but still not many people seem to like them, grimer and muk. i have no idea why, but all of a sudden i find them to be the coolest guys ever.

Umm... well I don't really know which ones are generally disliked, but like I like the pre-evos to well-liked pokemon.
Like I prefer magnemite to magneton and riolu to lucario.
Oh, and the Sinnoh trio. Everyone seems to dislike them, but I like them.

I love Hoothoot! It's a spherical owl! What's not to love?

And Houndoom is cool. So is Mightyena.

Ampharos is adorable. *glomps her stuffed Ampharos*

Bidoof is fluffy. Therefore, it is adorable.

So there.

I seem to come across surprisingly few fellow Meowth and/or Alakazam fans, actually ;(

What? No way. Those two are awesome.

However, I've always been fascinated by the lack of Clefable fangirls. In my opinon, Clefable is pretty damn great. It's just one of those Pokémon you look at and then start wishing you were it. That's how great it is.

Mainly Oddish and the Nido family. However, it was the Nido family's greatest fansite that started my love for them. I know they're not the strongest Pokemon, but they are pretty cool.

Oddish is just adorable, and I have an Oddish plushie that is so, so soft.

Scizor. I love it as much as I love Scyther, though everyone seems to hate Scizor for being a sluggish, bulky Scyther.

Zubat is totally cute, too.

Strangely enough... I've actually sort of taken a liking to Nosepass and Probopass, even though I hated them just a while ago.

I also like a bunch of those Pokemon that nobody really hates, but nobody gives a crap about them. (I feel somewhat identified with that...)

Ditto. :D Random blob thing is love.

^ I loves Ditto <3 When I was 5 it was my favorite Pokemon, back then I thought it was the most powerful Pokemon :D

Dialga. It's underrated.

Butterfly Pokémon. Especially Beautifly because California's (nickname again) got its wings.

Magikarp. They're cute because they're worthless. Absol-lutely worthless. :3

Lucario. And Noctowl. Seriously. Awesomefish.

And Sunflora. People think it's ugly. For me, opposite. Cute. Yes.

^Agrees

Oh, and the Sinnoh trio. Everyone seems to dislike them, but I like them.

^ I love the Sinnoh trio. Not as much as the Birds or cats/dogs/whatevers but still REALLY like as in, my top 10 or 20.

Skitty is just so adorable, I love it! My friend doesn't like it because it's too pink and cute D:

AGREES 100% Skitty rule. I don't know why they aren't really liked that much, maybe it's the pink. I don't really like pink but I like Skitty, just ignore th colour and go with it.

What if Beautifly is a rip off of Butterfree?

It was only a case of who came first. If Beautifly came in the first gen and Butterfree in the third people would accuse Butterfree of being a rip off. Beautifly is more pretty~

Probopass: Most people hate it, but I really love that mustache! XD
Banette: Voodomon? Fuck yeah!
Shedinja: the coolest bug EVER.
Registeel. My one of my favorite legendaries, it's pretty cool actually.
Uxie: it's soooo cute! :3 Everyone prefers Azelf because of it's attack stat, but Uxie is just so awesome.
tangrowth: A pile of wines evolves into a BIGGER pile of wines? FUCK YEAH!

And that's it, I suppose. :/

Sky-form Shaymin. Yeah, it's front sprite is a little wack, but the thing's cute, really. And kick-ass in battle. Sub-seed FTW. Land-form's great too. Very cute. :3

Also, Mawile. He was like the only pokemon I used in Ruby, and it was epic. :D And the Mareep line. Electric sheep are awesome, and don't try to deny it.

Last edited:
Sky-form Shaymin. Yeah, it's front sprite is a little wack, but the thing's cute, really. And kick-ass in battle. Sub-seed FTW. Land-form's great too. Very cute. :3

Electric sheep are awesome, and don't try to deny it.

I never knew people hated Sky Shaymin?

Mareep are ever so CUTE and warm and cuddly. Flaaffy aren't as likeable for me and Ampharos I was considering for my favorite six Pokemon.

I like a lot of 'hated' Pokemon but I don't REALLY like them...my top six are:

Eevee, Skitty, Vulpix, Mudkip, Ralts, Absol.

^ Is there one that isn't somewhat popular?

I love the zubat line which everyone seems to hate for some reason. o.O

Zubat, whilst others use Charizards/ *intert regional Pidgey* to flyaround, I use Zubat and it's evolutions.

Bidoof. I just think they're so cool for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom