• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon do you never want to evolve?

Shuppet. to cute of a little ghosty to evolve into that thing it evolves into...
Vulpix too, but not because I dislike Ninetails, I just preffer Vulpix ^^

Zigzagoon, Starly, Ekans, Riolu, Charmander, Poochyena, Meowth, Rattata

ect there's other ones. it doesn't mean i don't like their evolved forms, I dunno

Vigoroth isn't as lazy as slakoth and slaking.

I think the same thing as Xelac. Even though Slaking's base stats are much higher, it's worth having lower base stats to be able to attack twice as much. I would go off topic about a trait in a different game, but that's not what this thread is for.

Even though I do like evolved Pokemon most of the time, I prefer middle-evolved Pokemon usually.

I have a soft spot for Wynaut and Zigzagoon, so usually I catch two and keep an unevolved one.

I also like Combusken, Grovyle and Drowzee much more than their evolved forms.

MISDREAVUS ^^
I love that pokemon... It never should have had such a thing as a Mismagius X(
And Togepi-Togetic is fine. TOGEKISS however, is NOT FINE IT IS UGLY AND WRONG xD

_Shaymin

MISDREAVUS ^^
I love that pokemon... It never should have had such a thing as a Mismagius X(
And Togepi-Togetic is fine. TOGEKISS however, is NOT FINE IT IS UGLY AND WRONG xD

_Shaymin

Do you have to say to say it in a way that makes me want to rip your arms off? I like Mismagius and Togekiss a lot, especially Mismagius, so that felt like a insult in my case. And don't add your name at the end of your post, it's not like we don't know who you are by looking at your username.

But onto the topic, I like Pichu more then Pikachu, but Raichu is so awesome it's worth evolving it.

Do you have to say to say it in a way that makes me want to rip your arms off? I like Mismagius and Togekiss a lot, especially Mismagius, so that felt like a insult in my case. And don't add your name at the end of your post, it's not like we don't know who you are by looking at your username.

But onto the topic, I like Pichu more then Pikachu, but Raichu is so awesome it's worth evolving it.

yeah okay. I'll conform to your way of thinking -.-
I'm not insulting you I am stating an opinion, if you can't deal with that then why do you join a forum? Not everybody is going to agree with you are they? As for adding my name at the end well SORR EEEEE. I add my name on every other forum I go to, I guess it's just a habit. T_T

Quilava (generic choice, I know) and Yanma.

I like Yanmega, but Yanma is undeniably more awesome in every way.

yeah okay. I'll conform to your way of thinking -.-
I'm not insulting you I am stating an opinion, if you can't deal with that then why do you join a forum? Not everybody is going to agree with you are they? As for adding my name at the end well SORR EEEEE. I add my name on every other forum I go to, I guess it's just a habit. T_T

...I don't think MG was cross at you for disliking Mismagius and Togekiss, rather because the way you said you disliked them - OH GOD THEY'RE HIDEOUS AND WRONG!!!! - was vaguely offensive.

Wartortle. ^^ I think it's just so cute. As well as Bulbasaur, Munchlax, Oddish - even though I love Vileplue too, Tangela, and probably a lot more.

EDIT: Aw, I think Banette is cute, though Shuppet is way cuter.

Last edited:
I have quite a few Pokémon I don't want to evolve, because I like having the final evolved form along with the pre-evolved form(s). I feel sort of weird for prefering fully evolved Pokémon, now. But it's no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom