• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Worldwide Danger

"Nothing," said Lucian, "except the plan." He began to explain it.

"We're going to Olivine City in Johto--yes, it is a long way--to wipe out an underground Pokemon that's causing havoc in that area. Chances are there are more than one in the world, but we're aiming for this Ground-type first. To get there, some of us will lend each other our Flying-type Pokemon that we won't be using to get to Sunyshore City, where our ride to Johto is. You got all that?

((What do you mean "can I go yet?" If you're meaning, go to Sunyshore, I'll be able to do it in a little bit of time. We have to wait for the Flying-types to get organized.))

"May I please use your Staraptor?" Lucian asked Valkrie. He had no opinion of the three birds, but he'd only seen and not battled Staraptor before.

Angelo released angel and hopped onto her

"I will say this once more before i leave. Does anyone need a ride?"

((What's wrong with you people...))
Valkrie turned to Joel. "Her name is Valour," she told him, and tossed him her Pokeball. And to Lucian, "Staraptor is Tornado."

((Sorry, I was away for THREE SECONDS!!))

((I just realized, 6 pages on just getting a ride to freaking.. Sunyshore? I'm not really paying attention..))

Joel caught the pokéball with ease.
"Thank you, ma'am," he said, before depressing the button on the front and releasing the Salamence. "Now then Valour, my name is Joel, and it seems we will be allies for a short time, during which I need to ride you. May I?"
The Salamence nodded, and Joel climbed aboard.
"Ready when everyone else is," he said.

"Okay, got it. Quetzal, that's my Articuno, she can carry another person or two if needed."
Ursula offered, climbing back onto the legendary bird's back. Quetzal boredly began cleaning the feathers on her wings, waiting to leave.

Last edited:
"Tornado," said Lucian, and released the Pokemon.

"Tornado, my name is Lucian. Valkrie wants me to ride you, okay?" He mounted the Pokemon.

"Is everyone ready to go?"

Ryou turned to Kite.

"Kite, you ready to go?"

Kite flipped in the air and gave an enthusiastic nod. He landed and let Ryou get on his back.

"Alright! I'm ready." she said to Lucian.

Maelle released Shade. "Sorry, guys, Shade has room for only one person." She sat on his back, but he didn't even seem to falter in the air as he carried her.

((Wow... I go by the 50-post pages and you posted almost two pages in 9 hours! I'll try to catch up...))

"I don't need a ride. I am capable of running across water, thank you very much," Purificitaion mumbled as she caught up with the others.

Purification eventually came to water and started running across it. People "oooh"ed, "aaah"ed, pointed, and stared as she kept running.

Back
Top Bottom