• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

I would love to screw myself, but I am unforunately underaged.
It's okay if both people are underage. In the US, at least, legal problems arise if one party is below the age of consent (16 in many states) and the other is eighteen or over.

No. I don't find myself attractive and we'd both be straight and too busy competing for Shadey's attention anyway. :D

No, I'd rather see if I could commit suicide and murder at the same time. There are plenty of people to screw, that's kind of a one-time opportunity.

"Oh my God! I look hideous!"

"Oh my God, me too!"

"Let's never do this again."

"Agreed."

Sex with an exact copy of myself? Hmmmm... how about no. First, I'm heterosexual - I'd rather not have sex with a dude, and I'm most definitely a dude. Also, I'm disturbingly unattractive, even to people who do like men.

Probably not. The only reason I would possible do such a thing would be novelty... and that probably wouldn't be on my mind. Instead, we would be thinking, "Wow, we're exactly the same!" or just not talking at all.

If I met a copy of myself...? Inviting him to my house, play some computer games and by dinner time cut his head off to use his blood as ketchup in my new vampire sandwich sounds good. Cut his lims and tie them to fireworks then throw them and see the show on my bedroom's window would be nice too. But screw myself... I'd have to say...

No.

If I did ever have sex with myself it would be angry, violent hatesex.

Hellz yeah!

As for me, no. I only do it with girly people and Khornate violence isn't exactly girly.

Besides, I would probably sell him as a cadaver and get all the moolah.

Actually, I've been thinking about this XD

No. Srsly, no. I pity whoever has such poor taste that she or he falls for me. I have higher standards than THIS o_o

Hm... Depends on my haircut and clothes. Sometimes I look like a guy, sometimes a girl.

Boy:
HELL YEAH! *rapes* *realizes she's a girl* *continues raping*

Girl:
Me:...
Clone:...
Me: So... You wann-
Clone: YES!

I don't feel straight anymore...

Back
Top Bottom