• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

Absolutely not. If I met a copy of myself, we'd both be way too disturbed by each other to be in the same room together. Or anything else.

Nah, we'd each think the other was kinda ugly, and we'd be too busy fangirling about RENT, Wicked, Pokemon, Loveless, ect. to think about screwing each other :3

No, just no. Totally wierd and wrong.

Me and the clone would probably have some great conversations because we'd both belive that we were halucinating, (because i have a few mental problems like that) And i talk to myself on a regular basis so it'd be really interesting to watch myself talk to myself while talking to myself. But in the end i'd probably find some way to get rid of them because it'd freak me out.

Everyone on this page is weird. What is the problem with free guiltless sex with someone you know better than you will ever know anyone else :(

No, I'd be too busy being amazed and delighted by this odd happening and busy insulting myself and telling myself how ugly I was.
I'm not really that fond of the concept of sex, either.
I mean, sure, go have it, have fun, but don't involve me.
I'm not like against it.
I'll change my mind eventually.

Nah. Probably not. Wait, maybe I would let me screw me if it(he/she was a male version, but only when I would be older.

Though I mighta tell people that I'd be my long lost twin that my parents never talked about XD And I she would buy a nother DS then we could battle together :3

Or maybe, I could let me other self do my homework and go to school, then I could relax in my whole life and die young...

Or, I could let someone else screw me other self.

Back
Top Bottom