• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet Another Association Game

Mrs. Scott, my fourth grade teacher who liked me. I was a huge teacher's pet back then... XD

And nah, it's all good :) It was light-hearted, he didn't offend me or anything.

Mrs. Zundel. She got me in trouble for whistling. Also, she had eye surgery, so she wore an eyepatch. She was kind of mean.

Mrs. Hornback. She was the assistant teacher at my kindergarten, and I remember once that I was really nervous and anxious about something and she yelled at me XP

Mrs. Caskey. She was pretty evil, but also nice sometimes. Except when she was my teacher, she was going through a divorce, and more than once she came into class seeming a bit drunkish. Which was not good. XP

This sub I keep having, Mr. Smith. He's not too bright, and he's a jerk. Obviously does not know how to handle high school kids.

And uh, yeah, that's not good D:

Mrs. Crowl, the ONLY sub I had in fifth grade. She hated me, because the people BEHIND me were talking, but she though I was talking.

And yeah XP BUt whatevs. Mrs. Caskey could be cool sometimes.

This one kid is sixth grade, his name was Dominick, he would always read his book when the teacher was teaching a lesson and it made the teacher really mad.

DOminick was very annoying... I found out two years later that my friend had a crush on him, though, so I felt all bad for complaining to my friend about him!

Dominic, my sister's ex-boyfriend, who I named Dommy the House Elf!! XD He also was Dom-Dom when I felt like being weird, and Dom Weasley, I also had a name for a bunch of other Harry Potter characters for him. XD I have a Word Document of it, somewhere on my computer, I need to find it!

Ah sorry, I didn't know I told you that!! I'm sorry! D:

The first time we talked and I heard your voice for the first time and all that! :D

I can't find the Document, by the way :( But I just remembered one of his names: Dombuledore!! XD Like Dumbledore? Get it!! XD XD

My phone.

My phone is just a senior citizen XD It is just tired. I'm sure it will fix soon!

I NEED TO NAME MY PHONE!!! XD I don't tend to name objects (My car is Ella, though), but I feel like my phone needs a name!! XD Is that weird? Sorry! XD But he needs to be named! But I don't know what the name should be XD

That one night, when it was super late, before we were dating, and I was REALLY happy for no reason and then you got really happy and it was a happyfest! XD

And yes sir! My phone is definitely an old man! XD

The phrase for realziez! XD

And you don't? It was after I was sad for no reason and the sad feeling wouldn't go away so I left for a bit and when I came back I was super happy and you said "You are making our telepathic link buzz with positive emotions! ^_^"

And that is a perfect name!! Thanks! :D

When I said for realziez totally not on purpose while talking to my friend XD

Oh! Right, I remember now :)

And no problem! Gerald, the old cranky phone. Get off his menu! XD

Back
Top Bottom