• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet Another Association Game

The time you told me when Aliya took the phone and tried saying hi to me, even though you and I were only texting XD

All those times Aliya interrupted our phone calls by taking my glasses or being insane and stuff XD

By the way, she still talks about you! XD Except she is confused. Whenever she sees a photo of One Direction, she points at Harry and says your name. Every time. XD

Hearing you say "man" so many times XD

Wow, really? That's quite the unintentional compliment, coming from a two year old XD

Hearing you say for realziez for the first time!!!!!!! XD Ah I just got really happy at that memory!! XD

XD She LOVES Harry the most, by the way XD And she also likes Niall, but she can't say his name, she calls him "Bub" for some reason XD But in her room, I put up some One Direction posters near her teeny little bed and it is so cute to hear her talk to the boys XD

Hearing YOU say for realziez on the phone the first time. You saying that is literally the most adorable thing ever, you have no idea.

And wow XD That's adorable XD

When you said happytastic on the phone!!!!!

And no, because you sound sooooooo adorable and cute saying for realziez, there is no way anyone else can say it more adorably than you!

How I show you off via pictures on my phone and how all my friends think you're so insanely pretty and that I'm sooo lucky (which I am!)

Back
Top Bottom