• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

Kailani was midway to where he guessed the desert would be when he felt the ground under him abruptly shake.

A Quake. Okay... I'm ground type, so how does this affect m-

That was about as far as he got before he felt soemthing hit him on the back. Hard

Just before blacking out again, he managed to see the outline of something walking up to him. Whatever it was... it was big.

Nub-Nub and Tastebuds were both really confused. One moment, they were fine, and then all of a sudden the Sand Tomb collapsed. Now, they were awake again and seeing bright daylight, being next to a Garchomp.
"Nub-Nub, where are we?" asked Tastebuds.
"I dunno. Wait- Where's Ralts?" Nub-Nub replied. "And what's with this Garchomp?"

Kialani felt the same, vague feeling that he'd felt when he'd had his first vision.

This time, there were no coherent words. All he could hear was screaming, adn the sound of something rumbling, shaking. and then...

"Where is he?!"

Nub-Nub went over and poked the Garchomp with his little Nub-tusk.
"Hey, do you know where we are right now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he coughed.
Oh boy, did that hurt.

Bianca couldn't help giggling.
"I think he thought you asked if he was Link or something. Crazy.."
The baby Taillow she was holding cheeped loudly and pecked her ankle, then opened its beak again.
Feed me! FeedmeFeedmeFeedme!!

Kailani, after hearing the yell, awoke again.

And found himself staring into the eyes of a Swinub.

"What in the name of... Oh wait, I remember you. You're with that Lickillicky."

He glanced up with his left eye, and sure enough, the big poekmon was there.

"So what brings you to this forest?"

"Well... Ummm... You see, there was this Earthquake, and there were some Dugtrios involved.... We just landslid here," replied Nub-Nub.
"Yeah. And we don't know where a Ralts we were taking care of went!" added Tastebuds. "So why are YOU here?"

"I'm headed for the desert. Along the way the Quake happened, and I got knocked unconscious until you came along."

The Garchomp got up. "All the while, I'm trying to figure out something that happened in my past."

"I see," said Nub-Nub, comfortable around the Garchomp. "I guess we can help you. We have nothing better to do.... That Ralts was kinda crazy anyways!"
"Yeah! We like adventures!" said Tastebuds.

"Hey. Shiela."

She turned her head toward Kabuto, who was sitting down on a rock. "Come here."

The Bastiodon lumbered over to her friend and rested her gigantic head on his knees.

"Remember? I had a friend...."

"Yeah. A Scyther. She lived in the forest right by our backyard."

"His name was Glint, full name Glint of Blood at Night. He was vicious. Said he was a spy for his clan. I wonder what became of him..."

Yes! The ego boost is working!

"Well, Arylett, as long as you keep close to the ground, it wouldn't hurt as much when you fall, right? And wasn't it fun to fly...?" Silvia ran out of arguments. She hoped that it'll be enough to get Arylett off the ground.

Zora winced at the sound oif the bird's chirp.
"OK... that was a bit loud..."
"No kidding." Darkness murmured, rubbing the side of her head where her ears would normally be.
"Shut that thing uuuuup..." Windfall snarled.

Ki started to feel a bit better, at least he didn't feel like he was about to throw up.

The Taillow noticed a bunch of Pokemon around her. She opened her mouth wider, squeaking loudly. It was really high pitched, and Bianca covered her ears. (Or at least were they should have been)
"Shut up! Somebody get some duct tape! What does it want?"

"Uuuum... Did you try feeding it?" Darkness asked as she winced at its cry.
"That's good, but what does it EAT?!" Zora cried. She looked as if she were about to murder someone.
"SHUTITUPSHUTITUPSHUTITUP!!" Windfall shouted.

"How the heck would I know? I don't know anything about babies!"

Meanwhile, in frustration, the baby Taillow began screaming as loud as possible, sounding like an insane person.
FEED MEEEE!!

Perhaps they will come in handy. I've no idea.

Still, it will be a worthwhile expiriment...

"Veyr well," He said, "You amy come along."

Back
Top Bottom