• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

"Everyone makes mistakes," muttered Seki, not looking down. He turned his head towards Solar.

"Would you be able to pinpoint a location for the lair?" he asked.

"Most likely not," Solar replied. "Foresight slightly diminishes the distance of the radius that I can see in, and it's likely that the lair is nowhere near here."

"You sound slightly more scientific than last time I saw you," commented Seki. "Do you have an idea of where it might be?"

(Grah sorry, Arylett's been frizzlefrazzled. And thus has no idea what's going on, so her post will probably reflect this. She'll try to post more often.)

The Pidgeotto sighed, looking at the Linoone rather anxiously. It was time. Time to fly again.

She spread out her wings wide and flapped them a few times for practice. The flapping caused her to hover a few feet into the air and then land safely on the ground again.

It was definately time. This wasn't something she wanted to do, but if she didn't, Silvia would continue to be annoyed at her. And on top of that, she'd have to keep walking. Ugh. Walking was so terrible, it made her wish even more for her human form. But flying was... flying was a unique sensation, that was for certain.

She sighed and began at a bit of a running start, her wings spread as wide as she could manage. And she took off, soaring into the air.

It felt good. So... so natural! So much better than walking. Arylett was flying! Again! She felt strangely happy and simutaneously anxious, feeling the breeze through her hai- oh wait, feathers. The Pidgeotto soared several feet above the ground, flapping her wings. It was so... so... odd at first, but still felt good. She felt immensely strange, flying. It was a rush, a rush of euphoria and anxiety.

And then it was all gone. Whatever it was, she seemed to have lost it.

Arylett flapped her wings frantically, feeling herself falling again. But to no avail. She went spiraling down again to the ground, still flapping insanely, trying to pull herself out of the uncontrollable dive she had gone into. But she was still going, going...

BAM!

Once again, she crash landed. This time quite a few yards from Silvia. Her skull had collided with a large nearby boulder. And then for a split second, she felt absolutely nothing, numb.

She let the sweet nothingness take her in its loving embrace.

Arylett was unconscious.

Last edited:
Shiela looked up.

"Don't flap your wings as often," she snapped, even though Arylett couldn't hear.

Seki sped up a bit too. "Are we going too fast for you?" he asked the Vulpix.

Zora had nodded off, along with Darkness and Windfall. She stirred slowly to see the other two asleep a short distance away.
"Typical." she muttered, "Well, better find something to do to pass the time..."

"I don't mind you going fast, I enjoy running! Hey, what's that?" she asked, looking over at a reddish stone that seemed to have a fire glowing inside. "It...looks like... a Fire Stone!" she said.

"Fire Stone," Seki whispered. It reminded him of the Ninetales' friend for some odd reason. Maybe because it glowed a red-orange from the inside.

"What should we do with it?"

"Fire Stone..." Solar repeated. "I've heard of those." He turned his head to Mysti. "You can evolve, if you want."

"Well, maybe a Ninetails is better at tracking..." she said, walking over to the Fire Stone. She put a paw on the stone, and then glowed. She grew in size, her tails split to be nine, her curler thing on top of her head uncurled, and her muzzle grew out. When she was done...she was still black. But she was a Ninetails!

((BTW, here's what she looks like now
ShadowflareEvolved.png
))

Seki looked at Mysti.

"There are eleven Pokemon we need to save."

He nodded at Solar.

"Let us go to the approximate location so that she can find them."

"Won't you be surprised to see that there's another Ninetales also." Solar stopped momentarily, but continued on in a few seconds.

"Wow. Mysti looks really cool! But I don't wanna evolve. Just not yet." Vysi commented, seeing that the Vulpix had evolved into Ninetales, keeping her color. She didn't really want to stay a Vulpix, but didn't want to evolve into a Ninetales either. Ah, I'll know when the time is right. Kelli kept her mouth shut, since she didn't want to start trouble right now.

Seki wondered why Solar had stopped. He shrugged, resuming his pace.

"Are we there yet?" he asked, but he sounded more serious than impatient. He looked back at Mysti and Vysi momentarily.

Silvia watched in horror as Arylett crash landed. Again. But, this time, the Pidgeotto didn't get up.

"Uhhh... Are you ok?" Silvia asked. Getting no response, the Linoone carefully walked next to the lump of curly feathers. She carefully examined Arylett. Her eyes were closed, but she was still breathing. Good. Silvia couldn't see any blood, so she guessed that Arylett wasn't that injured.

"Oh bother..." the Linoone muttered, not sure what to do. She walked around in nervous circles around the fallen Pidgeotto, trying to come up with a plan. Arylett probably shouldn't be moved, since there might be a spinal injury... And what else did she learn in Health class? It was all about how unconscious humans should be handled, not Pidgeottos. Maybe she should pour some water on Arylett's head or something. But that might worsen her condition, and it might not work. Plus, there's no water around this area anyway.

She turned to the winged Raichu. Sora might know a bit more about being a Pokemon than Silvia do. "Uhh.... What should we do now? With Arylett's unconscious and all..."

Back
Top Bottom