• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Boy Scouts of America

Retroceder nunca, Rendirse Jamás.
As you may or may not know, the Boy Scouts of America have created many controversies over its time.

They do not allow agonstics, atheist, or homosexuals to enroll in the program.

How do you feel about the program?

Last edited:
Re: BSA?

They do not allow agonstics, atheist, or homosexuals to enroll in the program.
How can they confirm wether anyone they enlist is any of these things? I mean unless they're really flamboyant types.
The Boy Scouts are kind of gay anyway.

i am a former Boy Scout and work for the organization.

using "gay" as a slang, in my opinion, is ridiculous.

i am a former Boy Scout and work for the organization.

using "gay" as a slang, in my opinion, is ridiculous.
No I mean seriously I think guys, especially grown men in boy scouts uniforms look homsexual. Plus with the whole super-Christian thing added in. Because we all know what keeps happening to Super-Christian, Conservative places or people amirite.

No I mean seriously I think guys, especially grown men in boy scouts uniforms look homsexual. Plus with the whole super-Christian thing added in. Because we all know what keeps happening to Super-Christian, Conservative places or people amirite.

oh, i do apolgize for thinking you used "gay" as slang.

And the Boy Scouts are not "Super-Christian", they just believe that the young men should believe in a god.

show me a difference from the boy scouts and a treehouse with the sign "no girls allowed" on it aside from scale

oh, i do apolgize for thinking you used "gay" as slang.

And the Boy Scouts are not "Super-Christian", they just believe that the young men should believe in a god.

Show me a diffrence, and I'll show you "The Quest for The Legends: Chapter 7,406: Yes, I am revising Chapter 70 AGAIN"

I think they should, but I don't know if anyone has the right to go insist that they do. :/

My mom was a boy scout.

I think you missed the part where it was the ~boy~ scouts of america

not allowing homosexuals is probably linked to not allowing boys
not allowing girls is linked to not allowing girls

get it

anyway who'd want to be a part of that anyway :s

I think they should, but nobody should force them to if they don't want to. They're free to choose who they let in or don't let in.

There was a South Park episode about this once.

Ugh, I don't care. I can understand why they don't. They want to stay true to what they were/are. And I can understand the other side as well. You won't get caught unless your extremely noisy and flamboyant about it. And if you do so what. It is not the end of the world.

I didn't know this, but if this is true it's kind of stupid. So they won't allow atheists, but they will allow Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, etc? Even, say, Satanists? (I'm assuming this is a Christian thing.) So they shouldn't allow any non-Christian religions if they're not going to allow atheists, right? Doesn't make much sense to me. :\

I don't really care for them. They don't want agonstics, atheists, or homosexuals <--- several of these labels apply to me, so I don't think they'd care for me either. (But at least they do interesting things, unlike the girl scouts who learn how to /sell cookies/ for some reason)

Back
Top Bottom