• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

So me and Eonrider decided to end our battle in a draw, seeing as it would take forever to properly finish. If a ref would wrap it up for us, it would be greatly appreciated. =)

Same ref abandoned this one, now I think about it. Honestly not sure if Prairie Chicken's still interested (I can go ask), but... if nothing else then closure is nice, y'know?

EDIT: Prairie Chicken says she wants to call it a draw, so whoever picks this up just has to hand out prizes. Any takers?

Okay, this is becoming ridiculous. Five weeks and two days since the last post. Me and Blastoise agreed via PM to end it in a draw, so we just need someone to wrap up the battle in shiny paper and big, sparkly ribbon and give out experience and whatot.

So me and Eonrider decided to end our battle in a draw, seeing as it would take forever to properly finish. If a ref would wrap it up for us, it would be greatly appreciated. =)

Seems easy enough, so I'll go ahead and wrap up these three battles (if no one's done it yet, I haven't checked). Might be back to pick up something else, too.

Edit: I can claim these for my own battles in regards to my ability to trade in completed battles, since I'm ending them, right?

Edit: I can claim these for my own battles in regards to my ability to trade in completed battles, since I'm ending them, right?
Not unless you actually reffed at least one round. You can take the referee's earnings for ending the battle, but you can't claim it as an emergency reffing if it's not actually a round, and you can't claim the battle as "completed" unless, again, you actually reffed for it.

I'm going to go ahead and assume Kratos Aurion is busy. My battle against demonickittens, the DQ is 1 week and it's been around 12 days. Don't want to bug him if he's busy so... I'm asking for a ref if possible.

EDIT: E-ref not needed. Sorry for posting too soon

Last edited:
Going to regret it, but I'm picking up Mike vs. CL. Expect a reffing at some point today.

Right, so this battle has been pretty dead for a while now, so Chiropter and I would like to end it in a draw. If there's anybody who could close it for us, it would be appreciated.

Right, so this battle has been pretty dead for a while now, so Chiropter and I would like to end it in a draw. If there's anybody who could close it for us, it would be appreciated.

So, if anybody is interested in more picking up battles just to finish them in a draw, this one is needing it.

Guess I'll close both of these battles.

EDIT: Okay, it seems Shadow Serenity has already closed Negrek's battle, so yeah, just closing MF's.

I have this really old battle with Amoeba. I sent him a VM about ending it in a tie, but his last post on the forums was about a year and a half ago, and I doubt he's just lurking. Can I choose to end it without him? If so, someone please do.

Last edited:
Bumping this request since I'm posting a new one anyway.

Me vs Crazy Linoone hasn't been reffed for a few months. It probably only has another round or two left and I'd like to get it over with.

I'll take this one. Hopefully, I do an acceptable job...

Edit: Er... Didn't notice Walker took this already, but I already posted a reffing and it's been more than one month since the last post so... ? Yeah... I've no idea what to do. Advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Please end this in a draw:

Blastoise vs sresevoir

Okay, so, the two battles I'm in seem fairly dead. Would someone mind taking them/generating an offiicial draw/something? Danke.
vs. NegativeVibe
vs. Barubu

Done and done

Edit: It seems ole_schooler's battles can't be ended in a draw yet, so... not done I guess... I'll be deleting the "ended in a draw posts"

Edit:
Look, something not left behind by Summergale!

It's a shame we barely got this one off the ground (for shame Moony >:C), but there's still a chance if someone would please pick it up!

Taking this.

Last edited:
Okay, so, the two battles I'm in seem fairly dead. Would someone mind taking them/generating an offiicial draw/something? Danke.
vs. NegativeVibe
vs. Barubu
Both Barubu and NegativeVibe are active on the forums; if you want to end those battles in a draw, you need their agreement. If you really want to end them, forfeit.

Edit: Same to you, Blastoise.

Last edited:
Both Barubu and NegativeVibe are active on the forums; if you want to end those battles in a draw, you need their agreement. If you really want to end them, forfeit.

Um... I went and checked VMs. Blastoise and sreservoir have made an agreement...

Edit:
Togetic's left so I guess me and thunder's match up for grabs.

Battle
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8
Round 9
Round 10

Poor Togetic and his exams...

Taking this :D

Last edited:

Ah, no, sorry, I meant I wanted a ref to take them. Wasn't entirely sure on the protocol, my appologies. Will repost if needed...

Back
Top Bottom